FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 474

new-rena:

We have argued long and hard about stops here. The conclusion is that since the robot closes an order, we will call it a stop. Since it can be either plus or minus, respectively - it is either a take or a moose.

The deposit size in a robot is a separate part of the program - the risk manager. It works according to its own algorithm, and as a rule, the calculation principle is adjusted according to the strategy.

Only the grail does not have losses. Whether it exists today is a philosophical question. Probably not.

For my mortal glance, your comment and the previous one do not seem to fit together... Excuse me, I have never had a reputation as a fool (it may be the first time since the first grade of school (

new-rena:

I got a 22x increase in my depot in 7 months and still ended up draining,

22 times that... Rena, didn't you try to sell your software and brains to the big bucks? Millennium Partners seems to be called that, for example - show the Statment - give a lot of dough - trade...

Zogman:

22 times - cool... Rena, have you tried selling your software and brains to the big bucks? Millennium Partners, I think it's called that, for example - you showed your Statment - they gave you a lot of dough - go ahead and sell...

Since I know that all the same sells - never had the hand to sell. Once put up, but the price made such that no one will buy, and fortunately - did not buy.

It's not a matter of brains, it's a matter of persistence. Hands almost always fall off after another failure.

azfaraon:
Just in my mortal view as a text, your note and the previous one do not seem to fit together ...Sorry, I have never been a fool (may be for the first time since first grade school (
Excuse me, I said something wrong. I think so far - that's not it...

Lesorub:

nothing will hold him back...

all the time i hesitate to ask, but i will relocate myself - what do those fat red shits mean ?

new-rena:
Since I know he's gonna sell it anyway, I've never had the heart to sell it. Once I did, but I made the price so that no one would buy it, and luckily they didn't.

I'm not talking about the local market...

The big investment firms

that millennium's looking for one - a day away - and you're sitting here trolling

Zogman:

I'm not talking about the local market...

The big investment firms

Call up to five times a day. I wrote above - I'm sick of these calls. Lately I've been answering right away - "if it's about financial markets or extra income, I'm dropping the call."

Zogman:

this millenium is out there looking - day in, day out - and you're sitting here trolling
In nine chips I'll be gone, forever and away from everyone.

new-rena:
In nine chips I'll be gone, forever and away from everyone.
Maybe a gesture of goodwill afterwards?

azfaraon:
I remember that they even wrote an owl to trade against the majority on Oanda and failed again ...

is there a link?

there are more or less successful results

http://forum.tradelikeapro.ru/index.php?topic=9346.0

[D1] Supremacy - стр. 1 - Торговые системы - Trade Like A Pro
  • forum.tradelikeapro.ru
[D1] Supremacy - стр. 1 - Торговые системы - Trade Like A Pro
Reason: