FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 465

new-rena:

So, about the babbling....

Your theory is your theory. Whether it's based on calculations in excel or on a calculator is irrelevant, because I had a program that calculated and tracked every 5 seconds. If I get a constantly changing picture, then I have a different calculation, which you didn't get.

Once again - I didn't just take the current quarter into account, I took all periods where there are or appear to be numbers. It didn't bother me at all if it was even 3098 - a year, for example, which you certainly wouldn't have looked into. In some periods a figure might appear for a few minutes. It is very unlikely that you noticed such a thing. So your conclusions about volume are flawed as they are based on undercalculations.

I will also tell you that the SME volumes are divided into three categories, which they are absolutely not divided into in the general table that is posted on the site.

I calculated all the groups separately.

They also have these three groups divided into fulfilled and unfulfilled, which is also not visible in the table.

Why do I say - it's unrealistic to calculate and analyse it by hand.

This is not theory, but practice, the reality of life, and the sooner you understand it the better. All written nonsense. It's true what they say - don't beggar the pigs, they need the zholudis)))).

Rena, it's no offense, it's just written that way.)

new-rena:

Why I say - it is impossible to calculate and analyse all this by hand and most likely it will take more than 24 hours to perform a full calculation at least once.

Rena, don't talk nonsense a ton. Looking into a book and seeing a fig is your inherent characteristic. )

We have everything done at the click of a button. And hundreds of reports are converted, parsed, recalculated and plotted by a dozen indicators in seconds. ;)

stranger:

It's not theory, it's practice, life's realities, and the sooner you realise this the better. Everything you have written is utter nonsense. It's true what they say: "Don't beggar the pigs, they need the joludes")).

Rena, no offense, it's just written that way.)

I've already understood that we're not talking about anything.

I agree that the volume doesn't change. The movement goes on inside. You at least show me -

did you even find the word "Alert" on the CME anywhere?

Bicus:

Just trash... The volume of puts divided by the volume of calls and... we get a price that matches the MT, which the CME robot should then chase.

Rena, what are you talking about? What's 3098?

You either really don't know what you're talking about, or you can't express your thoughts clearly again.

That's exactly what it's about. Especially I told him about futures contracts that have no real time to track the number of open and closed, and he told me about the man in Kiev))).

The year 3098 is just out

stranger:

So that's exactly what it's about. Moreover, I told him about futures contracts, the number of which is open and closed in real time, and he told me about the man in Kiev)))

The year 3098 is just outrageous.

You sold the pound too, even though you shouted that you were buying.

Bicus:

Just trash... The volume of puts divided by the volume of calls and... we get a price that matches the MT, which the CME robot should then chase.

Rena, what are you talking about? What's 3098?

You either really don't know what you're talking about or you can't express your thoughts clearly again.

Make a point of buying the pound, at least give us a laugh.

new-rena:

I agree that the volume does not change. The movement goes on inside. Can you at least show me -

did you even find the word "Alert" on the CME anywhere?

Chavo?

Bicus:
What?

So there you go, you couldn't find anything, so you couldn't count it and don't laugh. I wrote above about dividing into groups.

And if you couldn't listen to me properly, then I won't tell you anything.

new-rena:
Show us buying the pound for a laugh.

You're welcome:

I closed yesterday with my hands 1 minute before the news came out.

Now show me all your trades that are totally negative.

new-rena:

So there you go, you couldn't find anything, so you couldn't count it and don't laugh. I wrote above about the division into groups.

And if you couldn't listen to me properly, then I won't tell you anything.

))))))))))

All that's left to add is "fuck you!".

Reason: