FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 473

new-rena:
No matter how you spin it, such XXXUSD goes one way, such USDXXX goes the other. The USD is the driver here. They follow the trend. Trends are maddening - what they are not. If you don't believe me, watch the months.
Reena, fear GOD, I was on day 3 after .399 for yarrow.... you of the saxauls, albeit a goofy one...

iIDLERr:
Reena, fear God, I took up yarrow on the third day after .399... you of the saxauls, albeit a no-good one...
All saxauls I will soon leave to continue trolling here and as Myth says, I wish you every success. The only achievement is that over such a long period of time, they have only managed to grow old, build up their arrogance and nothing more.

stranger:

No one needs this branch at all. I said this morning. Understand? I keep telling you and pointing my finger where to dig, you don't want to, I won't dig for you, and I won't give back what I dug up. He won't say, do I owe you money?

I would also like to hear someone's thoughts on trade, but I only hear nonsense about sticks, PSI, super robots and so on.

If you are old, you want to hear and see, those who don't want to hear and it is useless to explain something, the topic of options is clear! They say who's going where, I'm going with the girls.) As for where to dig: I've got to ninsy, installed the delta indicator, put Option levels, added my rsi in the old way and the picture has become clearer to me, thanks to this thread, at the expense of 200-300 points I do not know yet, but I've shown my entries in 20-30-50 points and then we'll see.

stranger:
Without if.

let's see.

"I can't see the future". as you were saying)

Don't mind going down, buy cheaper.

Roman Busarov:
and my five cents... the market is now driven by the franc and the yen. these two currencies are leading to a targeting rate.
what does that mean?

nothing will hold him back...

azfaraon:
How do you fix profits according to you?
Profits are fixed when the signal is reversed.

Vladimir Zubov:
I understand that it's easy for the quotes person to do this, but I trade on a brokerage company where my volumes are not important and the amount is not significant. And at the same time there is a protection against such jokes.

This problem will anyway appear sooner or later. It is the most difficult one. I personally jumped the walls in anger. As soon as I removed the condition - to close only in the plus, I instantly drowned in the minuses. The quote went exclusively against me. In the beginning it was solved by protection, as you wrote. The first program of this kind was created by me in November 2012. I got a 22x increase in my depo in 7 months and still ended up losing, which prompted me to go further. Just at that time I came to this thread, as I was no longer writing anything and was only observing how the program worked.

Many people here laughed at me, because I wrote one program after another. I couldn't count how many of them there were.

new-rena:

This task will come up sooner or later anyway. It is the most difficult one. I personally jumped the walls out of spite. As soon as I removed the condition - to close only on the plus side, I instantly drowned in the minuses. The quote has gone exclusively against me. Therefore, the signal, which is based on the indicator, fell away. In the beginning it was solved with protection, as you wrote. The first program of this kind was created by me in November 2012. I got a 22x increase in my depo in 7 months and still ended up losing, which prompted me to go further.

A lot of people here laughed at me, because I wrote one program after another. I couldn't count how many of them there were.

In other words, you think there should be no stops, that is, you should close with a profit only. Then the question is which deposit, or rather which lot to take, say, for 10 thousand in one currency or is there a principle based on which there are no losses?

azfaraon:
In other words, you think there should be no stops and only profit may be closed? Then the question is which deposit or rather which lot to take with, say, 10 000 for one currency or is there a principle of no-loss?

We have argued long and hard about stops here. The conclusion is that since the robot closes an order, we will call it a stop. Since it can be either plus or minus, respectively - it is either a take or a moose.

The deposit size in a robot is a separate part of the program - the risk manager. It works according to its own algorithm, and as a rule, the calculation principle is adjusted according to the strategy.

Only the grail does not have losses. Whether it exists today is a philosophical question. Probably, it does not.