FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 464

azfaraon:
Well, that's not news to me... I wrote about the fall of the pound last time... I thought I might have written something instructive...
Judging by the drawing, it's going down in spades.

new-rena:
Judging by the drawing, he is rowing with a shovel.
And you say you haven't looked into it)))) You must have kept the drawing too...

azfaraon:
You say you haven't looked into it)))) You must have kept the drawing...
no. i thought i'd look at it again, but i didn't have time)

new-rena:
No. I thought I'd look again, but I didn't have time.)
That's weird, what did he delete...

new-rena:
I didn't get into it much, but it sold the pound.

Rena, as usual you are jumping to conclusions based on something you don't understand. What makes you think I sold the pound? Those were just examples of entries without stops that people don't believe in.

You'd talk less here and just take a report out of the terminal, take a calculator in your pens as I once did and calculate how much money your stops "saved" you.

I personally check everything this way and then draw conclusions.

stranger:

Rena, as usual you are jumping to conclusions based on something you don't understand. What makes you think I sold the pound? Those were just examples of entries without stops that people don't believe in.

You'd talk less here and just take a report out of the terminal, take a calculator in your pens as I once did and calculate how much money your stops "saved" you.

I personally check everything this way and then draw conclusions.

Personally, I have never made satisfactory progress when using stops.

Instead of using a calculator I always write an equity indicator, which allows me to see the robot's performance in a blink of an eye.

All my latest systems cannot be tested by usual means, as I do not use price chart at all.

I only need the price to know "what's what".

About volumes - I also went back and thought about it.

I wasn't interested in the unit of measure, because I was dividing one volume by another, and in doing so I got the coefficient, the price itself. At the same time, the volume units disappeared (by reducing). That is, it was enough to understand that both puts and calls are measured in the same "ue" (conventional units). Since both puts and calls retain their numerical ratio when converted to any unit of measure, I think the question you asked about units of volume has fallen away. The only confirmation of the correctness of my calculations was the fact that I obtained the price (+/-10 points), which is approximately the same as the price in MT. Then I had only to write a robot that would chase the price on CME. It was written and tested. A delay of 10 minutes got in the way and that's the end of the subject for me, since it's not a cup yet.

new-rena:

Personally, I have never had satisfying success with the use of stops.

Instead of using a calculator I always write an equityindicator, which allows me to see the robot's performance in the blink of an eye.

All my latest systems cannot be tested by usual means, as I do not use price chart at all.

I only need the price to know "what's what".

About volumes - I also went back and thought about it.

I wasn't interested in the unit of measure, because I was dividing one volume by another, and in doing so I got the coefficient, the price itself. At the same time, the volume units disappeared (by reducing). That is, it was enough to understand that both puts and calls are measured in the same "ue" (conventional units). Since both puts and calls retain their numerical ratio when converted to any unit of measure, I think the question you asked about units of volume has fallen away. The only confirmation of the correctness of my calculations was the fact that I obtained the price (+/-10 points), which is approximately the same as the price in MT. Then I had only to write a robot that would chase the price on CME. It was written and tested. A delay of 10 minutes interfered with it and that's the end of the topic for me, because it's not a cup yet.

Have you tried using Excel?)))

I'll explain to you for the last time what volume is.

VOLUME IS THE NUMBER OF TRADES. That's it, there's nothing more to come up with here.

Example. I sold you 1000 pound future contracts at 1.5550, the volume is 1000, you sold them back to me at 1.5525, the volume is 2000, I sold them back to you at 1.5500, the volume is 3000, and you gave them back to me at 1.5550, we have a volume of 4000 and the price is the same as it was at the beginning of 1.5550, or another one, it does not matter. So what am I saying? We have the volume of 4000, and the positions of the OM, the contracts on hand have not changed, what does it give us, this volume? Nothing. Therefore we cannot make any short-term conclusions, based only on the volume of trades, for this you also need to know the OM. And it, as I explained, nobody gives it in real time, you recognize it only on the next day, so all your babbling, excuse me, about the real-time data with CME, you understand yourself. In real time you are catching fleas, while stressing, worrying, drawdowns, jerks, etc. But this way you pick your nose, sit, think, find a sdeck for the next week and

Why I never run anywhere, do not "roll over", etc., I just wait what suits me and rake it all out, and then just laugh at those running around the field)))

Wrote, wrote, and most importantly, and then forgot))))

With all our manipulations with buying and selling these futures contracts, open interest will not change, V=4000, OI=0, ie, the balance of power on the instrument will remain the same. Now you can think)))

stranger:

Have you tried using Excel?)))

I'll explain to you for the last time what volume is.

VOLUME IS THE NUMBER OF TRADES. That's it, there's nothing more to come up with.

Example. I sold you 1000 pound future contracts at 1.5550, the volume is 1000, you sold them back to me at 1.5525, the volume is 2000, I sold them back to you at 1.5500, the volume is 3000, and you sold them back to me at 1.5550, you have a volume of 4000 and the price is the same as it was at the beginning 1.5550, or different, it does not matter. So what am I saying? We have the volume of 4000, and the positions of the OM, the contracts on hand have not changed, what does it give us, this volume? Nothing. Therefore we cannot make any short-term conclusions, based only on the volume of trades, for this you also need to know the OM. And it, as I explained, nobody gives it in real time, you recognize it only on the next day, so all your babbling, excuse me, about the real-time data with CME, you understand yourself. In real time you are catching fleas, while stressing, worrying, drawdowns, jerks, etc. But this way you pick your nose, sit, think, find a sdeck for the next week and

Why I never run anywhere, do not "roll over", etc., I just wait what suits me and rake it all out, and then just laugh at those running around the field)))

Wrote, wrote, and most importantly, and then forgot))))

With all our manipulations with buying and selling these futures contracts, open interest will not change, V=4000, OI=0, ie, the balance of power on the instrument will remain the same. Now you can think)))

So, about the babble....

Your theory is your theory. Whether it's based on calculations in excel or on a calculator is not so important, because I had a program that calculated and tracked every 5 seconds. If I get a constantly changing picture, then I have a different calculation, which you didn't get.

Once again - I didn't just take the current quarter into account, I took all periods where there are or appear to be numbers. It didn't bother me at all if it was even 3098 - a year, for example, which you certainly wouldn't have looked into. In some periods a figure might appear for a few minutes. It is very unlikely that you noticed such a thing. So your conclusions about volume are flawed as they are based on undercalculations.

I'll also tell you that the CME volumes are divided into three categories, which they are absolutely not divided into in the overall table that's posted on the site. That's where you see the amount.

I calculated all the groups separately.

They also divide the three groups into completed and uncompleted, which is also not noticeable in the table.

Why I say - it is unrealistic to calculate and analyse this by hand and it would probably take more than 24 hours to do a full calculation at least once.

stranger:

Rena, as always you draw conclusions based on something you don't understand.

He's about to spout a mountain of nonsense in the hope that it will be explained to him what he's doing wrong and what he needs to do to make it right. ))

And then he is sure to write that he is not asking for anything. Then he will let it slip by asking to be told where he is wrong. Then he will again emphasize that he did not ask for anything. )))

Just trash... The volume of puts divided by the volume of calls and... we get a price that matches the MT, which the CME robot should then chase.

Rena, what are you talking about? What's 3098?

You either really don't know what you're talking about or you can't express your thoughts clearly again.

Reason: