FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 459

Teacher:
Rena, I join you in your musings on the meaning of "wise old man" being on this forum. Such personalities pop up on the internet from time to time. If you ponder on their actions, you can identify some regularities. Some people praise ECN covertly in the process of "learning" the technology, giving away some important knowledge to people in the process.

What is it that Strange is promoting? This is perfectly highlighted in his own post. Too many smart people have become. People have realised that long term is not an option! And there you have it! A great master trades and makes accurate predictions. So we have to dig... you have to trade positively... for the long term... So the balance of power is back on track...

I'll take my leave now...

The long term is still an option, it seems to me. and it's better to start with it (at least with a weekly signal), so that everything becomes clearer why:

audi, kiwi - Strange is right - buy, not as I said - sell. here I lost.

I found my mistake, corrected it and am back in action.

new-rena:

The long term is still an option, it seems to me. and it's better to start with it (at least with a weekly signal), so that everything becomes clearer why:

audi, kiwi - Strange is right - buy, not as I said - sell. here I lost.

I found my mistake, fixed it and I'm back in the fight.

I've lost here. Here I've lost.)

Realised that selling the audi and buying the loonie, and a bunch of your other poses, was a mistake?)

I'm not playing at anything, I'm ploughing like a horse.

stranger:

Long term is from half a year, kids, what are you shumming about here)))

Get it that selling the audi and buying the harrier, and a bunch of your other poses, was a mistake?)

I did not say about the heap, I did not call anyone a child, what are you talking about? I have in brackets what it says about the long term, I mean that a week is enough, not half a year? Half a year is more necessary, but it's better to try from a week and still aim for the long term.

and i didn't say sell the harrier!

re-read it carefully first and then draw conclusions.

Here's your famous expiration (because I don't watch any futures or options, only MT4), I have not folded my arms, but I keep getting better and better, today's equities, and with a robot:

stranger:

Long term is from half a year, kids, what are you shumming about here)))

Realised that selling the audi and buying the harrier, and a bunch of your other poses, was a mistake?)

And what to 1.33(+40) do not buy? on the sticks it seems so ...

azfaraon:
Why don't we buy up to 1.33(+40)? I think that's how the sticks work ...
I don't pick up crumbs from someone else's table and I don't run around the field, you'll get it in your hands - you'll understand.

stranger:
I don't pick up crumbs from someone else's table and I don't run around the field, you'll get your hands on it - you'll understand.
What are you all saying ... I'm going to sell from above ... I was asking about the level

azfaraon:
What are you all talking about...I'm going to sell from the top... I was asking about the level...
Are you selling pancakes? ;)

azfaraon:
What are you all talking about... I'm going to sell from above... I was asking about the levels.
There ain't gonna be no more levels, I told you.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Are you selling pancakes? ;)
I thought I was being polite ... You probably hear cooler words every day.

stranger:
There won't be any more levels, I told you.
what about your 1.3260...with the limits ? you showed them this week ..Or are they no longer working ? What about the long term? Or the levels were only for a week ? and they were cancelled ?
Reason: