FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 458

You have to be friends with Dolly)

Let's vote the pound will be 1.56 today.

I'm in.

How about you?

Unfortunately or fortunately I don't trade the pound)

well, there you go, the sticks are down:

Well it seems to have done nothing for today. Sorry the Aussie didn't make it. Will have to cover for the weekend.

vaz:
Well it seems to have done nothing for today. Sorry the Aussie didn't run. I'll have to cover for the weekend.
Yeah, not bad... Good overall, but it was risky for me... I gave up my rule of not trading on Friday, especially with the expiry coming up.

Zogman:

Let's vote the pound will be 1.56 today.

I'm in.

How about you?

I don't) will jump to 15601)... all I want to put a bitter park moscow collin, something does not work... no strenge and no one to argue with)

Teacher:
Rena, I join you in your reflections on the meaning of the "wise old man" on this forum. From time to time such personalities appear on the Internet. If you ponder on their actions, you can identify some regularities. Some people praise ECN covertly in the process of "learning" the technology, giving away some important knowledge to people in the process.

What is it that Strange is promoting? This is perfectly highlighted in his own post. Too many smart people have become. People have realised that long term is not an option! And there you have it! A great master trades and makes correct predictions. So we have to dig... you have to trade positively... for the long term... So the balance of power is back on track...

I'll take my leave now...
heh-heh-heh... dumbass...

Евгения:
Да неплохо..В целом хорош, но рискованно было для меня... отступила для себя от правила не торговать в пятницу, тем более что скоро экспирация
Евгения
:

Yeah not bad...good overall, but it was risky for me... I gave up the rule of not trading on Friday, especially since the expiry is coming up.
Right, it makes no difference what day to open positions for a week or three. It is today.

I salted the Euro, but I doubt it, I will go short at 1.0980
Reason: