FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 451

vaz:
On the pound myself I'm surprised it's so sluggish. Should have been at least 50% back on the news today.

here's the strange thing to me - the quid has been crawling down on the fringes for a couple of hours now - kiwi audi cad

often the movement before the news is deceptive -

so is the quid really going to go up on the news?

Zogman:

Strange said yesterday the pound will probably be 1.56

It doesn't matter, what does it matter if it closes at 56 or 55? I won't shine a light on good trades here anymore.

test

Anatoli Kazharski:

You are the one who is exalting your own self.

All you've done is just put out data that everyone can see. You didn't even put it on the chart in the terminal. You looked at it in isolation from the price. It's like pouring water from one glass into another. (It's a big job, you can't say anything about it. )))

No one will ever teach you anything or prove anything to you, no matter how much you ask for it. It's not the kind of information that gets thrown around. Besides, it's not about being wrong, it's about the fact that you haven't even done anything to be right or wrong. Consequently, you couldn't draw any conclusions.

So dissociate yourself through acceleration and calm down. ;)

And then how did I trade in MT on the information that I drew from SME? You're being verboten and unsubstantiated...

What makes you think I need more information from you? I just said point me in the wrong direction and we'll sort it out.

new-rena:

Then how did I trade in MT with the information I got from SME? You're being verboten and unsubstantiated...

Good rhetorical question. That's how you "traded". ;)))

new-rena:

What makes you think I need more information from you? I just said point me in the wrong direction and we'll figure it out.

You figure out what you're right or wrong about. On this point, I've poked you enough, like you asked. Even though you keep saying you're not asking for anything. ;))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Good rhetorical question. That's how you 'traded'. ;)))
Yeah. Riding the waves as an advisor. Told you. Told me about the lag. Told me I couldn't get out of it. I told him that I trade with 70% of the deposit and I cannot withdraw. Told me about the price differential, that I'm going after the price. Maybe you just didn't see it. We write a lot here....

Zogman:

here's the strange thing to me - the quid has been crawling down on the fringes for a couple of hours now - kiwi audi cad

often the movement before the news is deceptive -

so is the quid really going up on the news?

I really have a hard time with the news. The news comes in sometimes very fast, different sometimes contradicting each other. However, when everything is clear and the direction is set, the price moves like a locomotive. I am outraged only by the fact that sometimes at worthless news the price goes into high gear, and at real news it stands still.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's up to you to figure out what you're right or wrong about. On this point, I've rubbed your nose in it enough, like you asked me to. Even though you keep saying you're not asking for anything. ;))
Well then don't naaado, don't accuse me of something you can't and have no right to inherently accuse me of.

Rena, so am I going to hear what the volume is that you're looking at on the CME or don't you know it? If you don't, then answer the question.

In the meantime, let's move on. What kind of trading data does the CME provide?

Reason: