FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 454

Zogman

i don't think it's a field i'm interested in. i don't think it's a smart one, but when i got strong and reasonable results, i offered my brain to a strong player for a salary and %.

but the idea is interesting. it's conceivable that a dynamic model could make money on a linear combination of fools.

Zogman:

It's not a statistical problem, it's a mix of trading, psychology, statistics...

I have psychology and trading performed by a robot. So all that's left is statistics, and then maths.

Zogman:
where is the lumberjack?
hello...

iIDLERr:

Zogman

i don't think it's a field i'm interested in. i don't think it's a smart one, but when i got strong and reasonable results, i offered my brain to a strong player for a salary and %.

but the idea is interesting. it's conceivable that a dynamic model could make money on a linear combination of fools.

A lot of fools on average drain the spread

ps

it is good that he is not interested - so you can fool around irresponsibly - if you are not an expert in this, you get a free ride.

But a sensible idea comes to mind not as an expert but as a smart person.

Lesorub:
hello...

it's been a while.

We're getting worried now.

Zogman:

here's a man writing:

Good day everyone. At the moment the currency pair GBP/USD on M30 is trading below the moving averages with the period MA: 50;100;150, Parabolic - indicates a bullish mood, MACD - is in the neutral zone. If the currency pair closes above -1.5525, I expect growth in the area of - 1.5565 with an attempt of its breakdown, otherwise I expect decline to the levels: 1.5465 and 1.5450.

it's simple ))))

or here.

Here we are, frozen in anticipation, and in 35 minutes the fun will begin. But for now, the pound is firmly settled above the support at 1.5503 and technically is preparing for the assault on the levels of 1.5564 and 1.5594, where new attempts to decline might occur. Otherwise we may see a failure towards 1.5442 and 1.5411. More likely to sit on the fence and then can take a correct to an impulse move.

All these dudes are writing a complete ..., skip the word. Why are you picking up rubbish and dragging it here?

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=11312300&viewfull=1#post11312300

stranger:

All these people write a complete... I'll leave the word out. Why are you picking up trash and dragging it here?

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=11312300&viewfull=1#post11312300

Is that a hint at something I should read? I'll read it, thanks,

the rubbish thing is just to lighten the mood.

iIDLERr:

Zogman

Not logical.

Zogman:

about rubbish - just to lighten the mood.

We get it, it's a job to distribute rubbish. ;)

Zogman:

It's been a while.

We're getting worried.

who?

And about what?

Reason: