FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 439

stranger:
He's got a 32. That's what I call a masterful entrance.
Man, what are you kneading? Real men sell on the breaks!!! (and Equity in profit)

NLNR:

+1

Unpleasant to read.

And who enjoys reading that he's an idiot? Certainly no one. And admitting it to yourself and taking steps.... is the stuff of fiction. Do I have to respond to this idiocy by saying that you guys are doing the right thing? Open a branch, gather all the lazy and lame and praise each other.

new-rena:

read thoroughly what I wrote from the 4th to the 7th until you get the hang of it. It's veiled, but the gist is there. Just to clarify a little bit what I didn't want to say openly is all.

Where is it about the pips trading a trend that is not trending?

It seems that the new member of this thread, it is time to consult a sex therapist for advice, every post is a mention of manhood :)

stranger:
And who is pleased to read that he is an idiot? Of course no one. And admitting it to yourself and taking some steps.... is the realm of fantasy. Do I have to respond to this idiocy by saying that you guys are doing the right thing? Open a branch, gather together all the lazy and lame and praise each other.

At least don't shut down the audi, by boo)

Bicus:

Where's that about the pip trading a trend that isn't trending?

Have you learned from the old one how to chop boo and hang limits for half a year yet?

Go lay bricks in a couple of places before you lose your trousers, then where will you put the stuff that will fall out in the noughties?

Clowns, I'm laughing at these circus performers)

The GPB/AUD pair also hit the limit. It should win it back.

stranger:
And who enjoys reading about being an idiot? Certainly no one. And admitting it to yourself and doing something about it.... is the realm of fantasy. Do I have to respond to this idiocy by saying that you guys are doing the right thing? Open a branch, gather all the lazy and lame and praise each other.
Spitting, foaming at the mouth, trying to talk sense - nerves like these - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt5/experts?
MQL5 Code Base: Советники
MQL5 Code Base: Советники
  • www.mql5.com
Советники для MetaTrader 5 с исходными кодами

2 stranger:

However, you are right in your own way. Allow me to take my leave.

Bicus:

Where is it about the pips trading a trend that isn't trending?

In short, don't get clever, get ready, let's go lay bricks

NLNR:

2 stranger:

However, you are right in your own way. Allow me to take my leave.

The conversation here is not about being right, but about arrogance and insults.

It's just that until they understand it, I won't rest.

Reason: