FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 441

new-rena:
There will be a hearing. A public execution.
Better not post anything else here? I wrote who in general if looking frame to 1.3080....

Writing with one finger, I can't keep up with you... Although it's easier for me to write a Feynman integral

azfaraon:
Better not to post anything else here? I have written who at all if looking frame to 1.3080....
Only I keep it that way, but my entry is lucky. Stops are set. I know the prophecy about 1.33, but that's kind of my thing.

azfaraon:
Better not to post anything else here? I told you who is watching the cad at 1.3080....
it's definitely not for me. my cad is not bought today and hopefully for a long time (a month or more).

vaz:
Only I keep it that way, but my entry is lucky. Stops are set. I know the prophecy about 1.33, but that's kind of my thing.
1.3250 on the sticks at 4 o'clock...

Lesorub:
1.3250 on the sticks at 4 o'clock...
I see it. Stops are standing. Beer stocked.

Lesorub:
1.3250 on sticks at 4 o'clock...
I do not know how 1.3250 and on what the basis of your calculation is more like mathematics, you better look at the chart ... And what is there to look at and see ... everything has long been beautifully written ...

Soon you will all be painted.... Khokhloma

azfaraon:
I do not know how 1.3250 and the basis of your calculation is more like mathematics, you'd better look at the chart ... What to look at and see ... everything has long been beautifully drawn ...
sticks do not lie, set of bays to 3068, 3050 (a long time ago all beautifully charted), TR 3241

Teacher:
All right - I'm wasting a lot of time with you. I've got to go chase my Utkonos, they've been slacking off. And I have to tell my secretary to redo the swap report, because she threw all kinds of crap on my oak desk this morning. She leaned over and showed me her bottom...!!!
When did you have time to build a bank :) that's something new, secretaries count swaps
Reason: