FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 450

new-rena:

you are NOT right. you have no grounds and arguments! If there is, you need a specific question and a specific answer.

unsubstantiated statements are just an attempt to show the greatness of your own self. Usually it's by horoscope - Crab or Aries.

For you, everyone is wrong until they give you a gift, that is, until they show you, here you have to do this and here you have to do that. ;)

You also brought in the horoscope. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

For you, everyone is wrong until they give you a gift, that is, until they show you, here you have to do this and here you have to do that. ;)

You also brought in the horoscope. )))

I don't need any present. What are you talking about? Calm down, there's no one cooler than you. Just stop showing off your greatness. I didn't ask for anything. If you want to argue something, argue the point - show and prove me wrong first.

You speculators! Do you have any good predictions? Can you give a trend, an entry or a direction? All well-read and literate, why count other people's deposits?

vaz:
You speculators! Do you have any good predictions? Can you give a trend, an entry or a direction? They are well-read and literate, why should they count other people's deposits?
But silence and only the dead with scythes are standing along the roads.

vaz:
You speculators! Do you have any good predictions? Can you give a trend, an entry or a direction? We all are well-read and literate , so why should we count someone else's securities?
I'm bored and monotonous with my own depo, so I should know how the "neighbours" are doing, maybe I should give some "kind advice"...))

vaz:
And in reply, silence and only the dead with scythes standing along the roads.

Strange said yesterday the pound will probably be 1.56

where is the lumberjack?

Zogman:

Strange said yesterday the pound will probably be 1.56

On the pound myself I'm surprised it's so sluggish. Today should have been at least 50% back on the news.

new-rena:

You know very well that I am not bluffing. It's just that the markets are not throwing volumes in the current quarter, but for example in December '18. And there is movement. After that, they take those volumes off and it's moving again. I monitored the entire site for all currencies.

Maybe this site collects information from all forex and only after that the market reacts. That's why the delay is needed. I am more than sure that no platform in existence will have a current price that is more realistic than the CME.

What is volume?

new-rena:

I don't need any gift. What are you talking about? Calm down, there's no one cooler than you. Just stop showing off your greatness. I didn't ask for anything. If you want to argue something, argue the point - show and prove me wrong first.

You are the one who is exalting your own self.

All you've done is just put out data that everyone can see. You didn't even put it on the chart in the terminal. You looked at it in isolation from the price. It's like pouring water from one glass into another. (It's a big job, you can't say anything about it. )))

No one will ever teach you anything or prove anything to you, no matter how much you ask for it. It's not the kind of information that gets thrown around. Besides, it's not about being wrong, it's about the fact that you haven't even done anything to be right or wrong. Consequently, you couldn't draw any conclusions.

So dissociate yourself through acceleration and calm down. ;)

Reason: