FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 338

Good afternoon ...

I'm allowed to put drawings and give my opinion ...Maybe it will help someone ...Although I'm afraid it may lead them astray ...

azfaraon:

Good afternoon ...

I'm allowed to put drawings and give my opinion ...Maybe it will help someone ...Although I'm afraid it may lead them astray ...

Paint here)

stranger:
Lepi here)
A couple of words about the pound ...The maximum that can be seen in the pound is decrease to 1.5400-1.5380 (and only through 1.5529) and this decrease will give the excellent place for purchases ...For growth of the pound the impulse movement is necessary, especially at 1.5675-1.5725...Targets on top of 1.6035-1.6115 (and there will be an impulse) shadows will leave on top....If there is no money they will go long up to the level of 1,5320-30...In general, by August 10 everything should be determined ...If not, the growth of the pound will be delayed up to September 5-6 to the upper targets

On EUR/USD I see swings . (There will be many shadows) at best the target is 1.1155 (well, maybe 1.124 on impulse? -8?...) From these levels down to 1.072...

USDCAD

with the pound rising all right, but we owe a small debt...

Lesorub:

with the pound rising all right, but we owe a small debt...

Well, I understand that the money's a tool... So the debt could be something else... Let's say through the yen.

azfaraon:
Well, I understand that the money is a tool... So the debt may be paid in something else... Let's say through the yen
only IDLER can do that...
Reason: