FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 331

stranger:
I'm already worried how HE will survive that collapse of the new GRAAL....
Well, if that's the case...
I join in the worries...))

stranger:
I'm already worried how HE will survive the collapse of the new GRAAL....

go listen to the woodpeckers! (if you're bored here), nothing happened, the stop went off, and I wasn't even there at the time.

What's all the fuss about? Strange had his boots checked, sniffed, but no shit. (he's deleting the screens!) (duckbill's nose is pinched)

is austral all quiet or are you watching the m5?

...without a dot, you can't go anywhere.

Snoop Dogg:
why should he care? 30 fart stops and he's off to load the apaches.
Who cares now! July totals! 14 fucking entries - 4 stops. (I didn't think about it - I got it on the 31st).

Zogman:

What's this?

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/07/29/axde-commerzbank-evro-dollaru-slozhno-udalitsya-ot-tochki-ravnovesiya-1-10.html

this information suggests that the eu will end up at 1.03

Ishim:
and who has it easy now! July totals! 14 fucking entries - 4 stops. (didn't think twice - caught the 31st)
Don't feel bad...

How many more of these 31 are to come...))

Vizard_:
Don't feel bad...

Adin once a month (and not every month), just haven't had time to work off the minus - end of the month backlog. (Like you? still carrying bricks?)

Vizard_:
Don't feel bad...

Didn't have time to build the grail and already counts stops - once a month.... how is it HE so if the grail is only a couple of days old? ....

stranger:
No time to build a grail, and he already counts stops - once a month...., how can he do this if the Grail is only a couple of days old? ....
Well, Yusuf has the Grail too - the market now dances to his tune (in theory)

Ugh - to the roar of the King of Beasts

Ishim:
Once a month (and not every month), you just haven't had time to work off the minus - the end of the month is busy. (how are you? Still carrying bricks?)
Sitting in my sandbox...
I'm making mud pies.
Huge bricks...
I can't think of.

Let the guys carry them around...
Sand grains to sand grains.
Grain by grain of sand...
Sandy... I love it)))
Reason: