FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1167

Alexey Busygin:
Clearly, when you see everything, you don't really see anything. Whose mind is she reading now?
Yours of course )))))

Ishim:
you're all post-facto here, no wonder I didn't write online. ()
Hang on, there may be some minor glitches, but if you look at the charts, time and price are all out of place and orders are visible. About all of them you shouldn't. About the yen you wrote, but the reasoning was very strange and you didn't show the essence of how the "wheels" work that way. Lumberjack knows how to apply a proven financial theory that the real guy has worked on. But the wheels are THIS. ????? Explain not stupid or give me a link to the basics. Probability of moving up=probability of moving down=50% You know what I mean.

Ishim:
yours of course )))))
And what am I thinking?

vaz:
Wait, maybe there are some minor glitches, but if you look at the charts, time and price are all out of place and orders are visible. About all is not worth it. About the yen you wrote, but the reasoning was very strange and you didn't show the essence of how the "wheels" work that way. Lumberjack knows how to apply a proven financial theory that the real guy has worked on. But the wheels are THIS. ????? Explain not stupid or give me a link to the basics. Probability of going up=probability of going down=50% You know what I mean.

The discs give a forecast - I put it online - I don't see what else needs to be explained (where to open and close?). Here's Lesorub wrote you that the eu is down - online by the way - that's enough for me.

Just introduced the authors of the "discs" (not the wheels), can you read?

Supp. maybe you should post the code?

Alexey Busygin:
And what am I thinking?
Variant Space reports whatAlexey Busygin thinks of us - "we're fictional".

Ishim:
Variant Space reports whatAlexey Busygin thinks of us - "we're a fabrication".
Nah, that's what I was thinking yesterday and now, I was thinking about gold in the central bank.

Ishim:

The discs give a forecast - I put it online - I don't see what else needs to be explained (where to open and close?). Here's Lesorub wrote you that the eu is down - online by the way - that's enough for me.

Again I must have asked unclearly. What is the essence of the job? People work on coffee sludge and the moon. The moon was red and you're in shorts yay yay yay...wait for it.

Ishim:

dop. maybe you should post the code?

Please moesto, code, code!

I want to look at this beauty.

Alexey Busygin:
Nope, that's what I was thinking about yesterday, and now, I was thinking about gold in the central bank.
Options space reports thoughts about the subject of the conversation, in general terms.(and not chasing every single thought, for myself I would add the words we are not guessing, we are guessing.... i have the impression there is nothing more to see.... )

Alexey Busygin:

Please, coda, coda, coda!

I want to look at this beauty.

The software will be patented and sold to the Ministry of Defence! in the meantime in the meantime in the meantime it's with me - let's have some fun ))))))))))))))))