FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 324

Anatoli Kazharski:

And as for selling the Audi and buying the Loon, it's very hard to think of worse moments than now. ;)

Everything is relative. ))

I don't understand your invective. Actually it was enough that I wrote before this move that it's not worth selling the audi now. But of course you don't remember it. )))

//---

And it's strange to ask for some signals from me, when I repeatedly said that my position in life is not to give advice to anyone.

so the moon should have been bought ! just like everything else against the quid... or are we supposed to read between the lines again.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Everything is relative. ))

I don't understand your invective. Actually it was enough that I wrote before this move that selling an Audi now is not worth it. But of course you don't remember that. )))

//---

And it's strange to ask for some signals from me, when I repeatedly said that my position in life is not to give advice to anyone.

fuck off you are being asked for your advice....

Snoop Dogg:
You've been kicked in the head for your advice more than once... ...and you're not doing enough?

No, by the way. Watched others being snatched away. )

But for your own satisfaction, you can imagine anything you like. You need something that will make you happy. You can use your imagination for that too. ;)

Snoop Dogg:
You old beetle - how could you know that their salaries would fall? )) Or is this MM's justification - they decided to bail out with salaries?

I think the news is just an excuse

a moment to dump huge volume in milliseconds and bring down the market,

i don't really understand why it can't be done at another time - maybe to get a cover from the regulators

or maybe it's to get publicity

iIDLERr:
fuck off you are being asked for your advice....

Why don't you take your own advice in relation to yourself?

Zogman:
that's how you should have bought the loonie ! like everything else against the quid... or are we supposed to read between the lines again.

Familiarise yourself with the slang in more detail. ;)

Zogman:

I think the news is just an excuse

a moment to dump huge volume in milliseconds and bring down the market,

i don't really understand why it can't be done at another time - maybe to get a cover from the regulators

or maybe it's just to get some publicity

that's probably the case. It remains to find where and how Old looks and sees these volumes ))

stranger:

I've seen what mm buy, and I don't know about any wages even now)))

Old man, how come? You see both fixing sales and purchases, and something else starting with so... )) How?!!! You're guessing at the cup - who did what - did they close or open? Or are you taking options?

Anatoli Kazharski:

Why don't you take your own advice in relation to yourself?

Familiarise yourself with the slang in more detail. ;)

♪ 'cause everyone's asking you to ♪

♪ look it up for yourself ♪

http://evotrade.ru/osnovy-foreks/foreks-sleng

Форекс сленг
  • evotrade.ru
Здесь собраны самые распространенные выражения и сокращения, которыми мы, трейдеры Форекс, пользуемся в повседневном общении, но которые могут быть непонятны людям, не связанным с Форекс или только начинающим свой долгий путь спекулянта. Валютная пара — две валюты, из которых состоит котировка рынка форекс. Например, EUR/USD. Кабель, фунтик...

Zogman:

because everyone's asking you to.

check it out for yourself.

http://evotrade.ru/osnovy-foreks/foreks-sleng

Here the word "harrier" is usually applied to the usd/cad pair. What was meant was not to open a buy position on this pair now. Or more precisely before it happened. ))

P.S. There are a lot of things being asked here. People do not know what they want. ;)

You guys, move your charts from the m5 to the days! What happened?