FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 330

Snoop Dogg:
AcmeTimeAndSalesPack4.0.8-Free

So I'm thinking - where would I get it from?

Z.I. I read the whole thread - there's nothing else you posted.

maybe in last week's thread and not this week - something Strange posted it was

stranger:

They can't see a thing.

What's this?

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/07/29/axde-commerzbank-evro-dollaru-slozhno-udalitsya-ot-tochki-ravnovesiya-1-10.html

FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
Считается, что валютные стратеги ведущих банков убедили инвесторов в неизбежности дальнейшего падения евро/доллара, однако расстановка сил на рынке опровергает эту теорию. Эксперты Commerzbank свели воедино всю информацию по ордерам своих клиентов (прим. ProFinance.ru: см. график ниже) и выяснили, что в настоящий момент точка равновесия спроса...

What do you gentlemen say to refill the eureka, or should I just siphon it for now?

Zogman:

What's this?

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/07/29/axde-commerzbank-evro-dollaru-slozhno-udalitsya-ot-tochki-ravnovesiya-1-10.html

A bollocks?

vaz:
What do you say, gentlemen, should I refill the eureka, or should I sip coffee for now?
Have a smoke, it's Friday and have a beer.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Talian is not adverting.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I guess you're right. You don't get much luck on Fridays. Usually nothing but moose. Eureka's dreaming of getting 115-116. I'm gonna go experiment with bacardi. It's a rare, pure nastiness.

Sensei! Where are you... sweet friend... how are you...?))

Vizard_:
Sensei! Where are you... sweet friend... how are you...?))
I'm already worried how HE will survive that collapse of the new GRAAL....

stranger:
I'm already worried how HE will survive the collapse of the new GRAAL....
why should he have to worry? 30 fart stops and he's off to load the apaches