FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 333

stranger:
HE is on the plan)))
no - under the herbs HE )))

stranger:
HE'S on the plan))) Lenka Chernovetsky's brother.
Eh, don't know him =)

Vizard_:
Ahmet chased...
The market's a mess.
Sensei is not discouraged...
he's excited)))
so you don't know how to work the ciphers!, carry the bricks )))))

Evgenya1:
It has become very interesting... Does the esteemed Ishim trade with real money? Then how is he still afloat? Ishim, or are you a theorist, then what's the point?)
Whose universe!? - the cultivation of consciousness (awareness) - the rest is boiling bio-mass.

Ishim:
whose universe!? - growing consciousness (awareness) - the rest is boiling bio-mass.
Hmm... What an interesting thought. "Cultivation of consciousness", "boiling bio-mass". Quite a turn of phrase. I'll have to remember that. )))

Evgenya1:
Eh, not familiar =)

So do a search engine and you will learn a lot)))

And when you address a Teacher, YOU, YOU, YOU etc., you have to write it in capital letters, otherwise HE gets offended and starts swearing.

Snoop Dogg:
nope - underneath the prybos OH ))
The most interesting result came from Emka's dried in advance...
watermelon rinds. He used to soak them in winter... It's as if it's asking for it...
Zhenka - summer - watermelons... Maybe he'll do it again)))

stranger:

go listen to woodpeckers in the woods! (the people need to lighten up! - If you want to be like Stranger, you have to go out after the movement and shout "I knew it, I knew it, and tell those who disagree to go to school).

Ishim:
you still don't know how to work the ciphers! You carry the bricks )))))
I'm a brick... a grain of sand... sorry)))
Let the bots do the math...

stranger:

So do a search engine and you will learn a lot)))

And when referring to the Teacher, YOU, YOU, YOU, etc., you have to write in capital letters, otherwise HE gets offended and starts swearing.

And you are happy to listen. (But I won't give you anything).
Reason: