FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 13

Anatoli Kazharski:

It can be easier to get the information you need from a drunk, you're right. )) That's one of the many reasons why you shouldn't drink at all.

Then again, you've shown something somewhere to somebody you don't know. Is that supposed to be enough to just lay it all out there? Good thing I don't drink at all. Thanks for reminding me of that. )))

I was showing a compiled index from mei and ts on it... You seriously think this is a great secret ))))
Or someone will rush to collect)))) hilarious ... I didn't even ask you to show me anything... just to tell you)))) No need for anything... Brainwashed))))

stranger:
Sorcerer, make a thread on this topic, take Sensei as an apprentice, HE will help you....
You're throwing me out?)))

Not a showman... I come in for a laugh and a bow to the Master...
Last 24 hours - Sensei sending us off in a different direction
with the confidence of God... hovering pamm... plunged me
into the past... felt five years younger))))
Sensei Thanks !)))

lactone:
Trading on the news and trading on the fundamentals are two big differences, as they say in Odessa.
Absolutely, I didn't say anything about the fundamentals, I was only talking about the news!

Vizard_:
You're kicking it out ?)))

Not a showman... I come to laugh and worship the Master...
For the last 24 hours, Sensei has been sending us off in a different direction
with the confidence of God... hovering pamm... plunged me
into the past... felt five years younger))))
Sensei Thanks !)))

Nah.

We all come here to honour HIM, I think HIM is getting to the point))))))

stranger:

Nah.

We all come here to honour HIM, I think HIM is getting to the point))))))

Hilarious))) looks like...
I also smell a correlation between his mood and the euro exchange rate))))
Looking forward to updating min.05.27)))

Let's say goodnight to the teacher, let him get his strength up, HIM will have to go over the lepsins again tomorrow at the evil Ahmet's place....

stranger:
Let's say goodnight to the teacher, let him get his strength up, HIM will have to go over the lepsins again tomorrow at the evil Ahmet's place....

Evgenya1:
Exactly, I didn't even write about the fundamentals, I was only talking about the news!

Many people dabble in trading the news, myself included.

You can anticipate future movements, as Matroskin did.

There is also an interesting idea how to trade macroeconomics on the Canadian (put limits in different directions with a certain stop right before the news release).

And in this kind of trading it is totally irrelevant what the data came out.

Vizard_:
We put you to bed... what's up?)))
Or have you become a real wait-and-see? )))) No ?)))

drool))))

i'm not falling for the lines, troll forum, i'm not interested in your opinion, stay with your questions.

Ishim:
I'm not falling for the lines, troll forum, I'm not interested in your opinion, stay with your questions.

Senya... don't get too excited... there's also chinese sisters))) tell me about it....

I won't show you any more "Jedi mind games"... so as not to traumatize your delicate nature.))))))))))