FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 26

Ishim:
After the rebound from the level, the price is released again and it is M1.And no one cares how these mini-trades will be formed on TF H1 or H4, but the high cross for example on H4 - the price is shaking and it's a fact.

I can add to whoever understands, patterns exist (temporarily) on higher TFs, but on m1 it's not maths - it's arithmetic.

folk omen 0785 - cross of trend ))))))

Ishim:

I can add to whoever understands, patterns exist (temporarily) on higher TFs, but on m1 it's not maths - it's arithmetic.

)))))

Vizard_:
)))))
well yeah )))) - remember I told you about the candles and the formula... ))))).

Ishim:
After the rebound from the level, the price is released again and this is M1.And no one cares how these mini transactions will turn out on TF H1 or H4, but a high overhang on H4 for example - the price is shaking and this is a fact.
Sen, did you forget your brain at home again?

Ishim:
well, yeah )))) - remember I told you about the candles and the formula... ))))).
Sen... if there's a pattern... there is a pattern...
it can't be temporary ))) Have you forgiven me ? Did you like the poem?

Ishim:

Popular omen 0785 - crossover of trends ))))))

It's hard not to make a mistake with this kind of arithmetic...

Vizard_:
Senya... if there is a pattern... then there is a pattern...
it can't be temporary )))) Have you forgiven me ? Did you like the poem?

The history of the PAMM accounts since 2005. (I follow and always keep up to date - and this is not unsubstantiated) says the opposite, there are regularities in the time span of any 3 months to 3 years. There is another point there is 1.5 traders in the mountains - who can change the patterns - and that's all - and this is a historical fact.

Can you confirm what you are saying?

I am not Senya ! (Your vulgarity is amazing!)

new-rena:
Yeah, there's a million options. It's hard not to make a mistake in that kind of arithmetic...

Ishim:
Exactly )

Ishim:

The history of the PAMM accounts since 2005. (I follow and always keep up to date - and this is not unsubstantiated) says the opposite, there are regularities in the time span of any 3 months to 3 years. There is another point there is 1.5 traders in the mountains - who can change the patterns - and that's all - and this is a historical fact.

Can you confirm what you are saying?

Yes I can... just answer the question first... Did you like the poem?