FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 37

stranger:
I don't need your inputs, what can you say on the pound?

I promised faith... not one bad word)))

The boy did it, the boy did it)))) I can relax today))) hilarious)))

Ishim:
It's people like you that litter the thread, while I have one screenshot a day (maybe not even every day) do not rush the whole flock to my screen - and the thread will not swell like a fever.

So I'm telling you to get to the point, why are you getting into a polemic?)

All right, think, I'll see you tonight.

stranger:
I don't need your inputs, what can you tell me about the pound?
nothing, i don't need your pound. (in fact i think if i were to include the pound in my D1 forecast portfolio i think it would work in time)

Guys, I'm out riding monocycles but the weather has spooked me, it's raining, but my question is what are you doing here on a non-trading day? Wasting your time.

Ishim:
It's people like you that litter the thread, and I have one screenshot a day (maybe not even every day) don't throw your whole flock at my screenshot and the thread won't get blown to bits.
I told you everything 6 years ago... You can't even imagine how much money you can make on a scalp reinvested from the euras)))) but you have to sit in the market 24 hours a day... for years... instead of talking rubbish)))

vladds:
Guys, I'm out riding monocycles but the weather has spooked me, it's raining, but my question is what are you doing here on a non-trading day? You're wasting your time.
Same thing, weather scares me))))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm far from the most-unfamiliar. You could even say infinitely far away. ) I look now at the list of what I need to learn and do, and I understand that it will not become less for the rest of my life, because as it will be fulfilled on the one hand, it will be replenished also by new tasks on the other. ;)

I also draw some disappointing conclusions from this conversation (((((, it turns out that you are all inadequate, aggressively throwing yourselves at everything unfamiliar, incomprehensible - alien.

It would be impossible for me to post screenshots here on m1 with inputs. (It's just bad for my health and digestion).

Ishim:

I also draw some disappointing conclusions from this conversation (((((, it turns out that you are all inadequate, aggressively throwing yourselves at everything unfamiliar, incomprehensible - alien.

It would be impossible for me to post screenshots here on m1 with inputs. (It's just not healthy or digestive).

On the flush eight years you've already blown everyone's mind)))) Are you really that stupid or are you just pretending?

Post screenshots - let's have a laugh)

GBP up, weekly GBP/USD chart

stranger:

On the flush eight years you've been blowing everyone's brains out by now)))) Are you really that stupid or are you just pretending?

Let's laugh it off with some screenshots.)

25 again - I said inadequate.

I thought... I will choose a resource such as free signals and there I will gain stats. Thanks, everyone!

Reason: