FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 260

Myth's first target will soon be a bat

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
stranger:

and you won't fight =) a little piece for you =)

new-rena:
Myth's first target will soon be a bat
so wrote a long time ago

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
As for the unclear question, if we think that a Buyer's strike is executed at the level of n, it means that it is sold at this level) and the price goes even higher and we need another contract that will break this one, so on or so I think.
There is an idea that the sellers of options are the so-called "smart" money. Because sellers can theoretically make a huge loss. So they only sell when they are reasonably certain that the price won't be there and they will be left with a premium. The seller is obliged to exercise the option if requested to do so. Although there may just be hedgers out there who don't care about speculation. The buyer can refuse to exercise.

Roman Busarov:

You won't fight =) a small piece for you =)

Everything under 70 on the Audi is a big ask)

stranger:
(I have limited resources in my brain)
There are no trades on EUR and GBP - I will wait for entries. (short-term vectors are unreliable (volatile), you have to watch out all the time)

GopFX __:

Lesson 2 - how to be smarter than everyone else and still learn at their expense:

1. You pretend to be smart, saying you know everything.
2. Publish photo jabs after the fact.
3. If you're asked a question, you reply that I'm not even going to answer such a stupid question.
4. You send it to various resources on the topic.
5. Ask the questions you are interested in yourself.
6. Wait for
7. Get answers to your own questions.
8. Bathe in the glory, boost your ego

post factum is not interesting. (they are not to be trusted because they can be a game of warrants)

Ishim:
post-factums are not interesting. (I don't trust them because they can be a game of orders)
Son, go practice on cats)))

stranger:
Son, go practice on cats)))
Do you think I need your almshouse?

Ishim:
Post-factums are not interesting. (I do not trust them because they may be a game of orders).

95% are morons, I can't help it, it's a statistic.

They don't distinguish in advance from post-factum, or maybe they don't understand the meaning of words, morons in a word.

Reason: