FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 255

new-rena:
...that guy's got a serious head.
Who's that? The author of this thread?

Here is an example of the calculation of levels long before they visited the price... (usd/cad)

GopFX __:
who's that? the author of this thread?
Yeah, he's got a lot of branches. Only he does everything on a 5p.

new-rena:
Yeah, he's got a lot of branches. Only he does everything in 5-pc.
whatever!!! well it makes sense why he's in the 5 - he's a stockbroker as I understand it

Roman Busarov:

Here is an example of the calculation of levels long before they visited the price... (usd/cad)

accountant

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page251#comment_1788916
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 251 - Категория: общее обсуждение

GopFX __:
Whatever!!! Well, it is understandable why he is a 5 - he is a stockbroker, as I understand it.
Well, where are we? we are just a currency exchange, but it is also a stock exchange. and by the way, he writes after he gained a lot of knowledge.

new-rena:
Well, where are we? We just have foreign exchange, but it's also a stock exchange. and by the way, he writes after he gained a lot of knowledge
I've already read the beginning of the first page - it's like a thought)) I have been planning to do such a thing for a long time))

GopFX __:
Already read the beginning of the first page - it's just like a thought)) I've been planning to implement such a thing for a long time now))
Read all of his threads. There's already a bulk of the code.

Roman Busarov:
well as he says... 30 pips SL and TP 30.... read ....
About selling to 1.10 OH is right, but the point is MO is minus)

Oh, what a night it's going to be)))) Interest rate decision....
Reason: