FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 265

Vizard_:
The funniest movie would be... if Tolyana and Sensei get drunk...
It's hard to imagine what kind of trouble they could get into)))
Don't write in the name of vanity, you'll get brain-dead...

Lesorub:
don't write in the blazes, your brain will explode from the brainiac reading ...

How is my brainiac on your head? Are you having a good time? Are you feeding him? If you don't feed him, I'll send two more. )))

GopFX __:
I've been saying that for months now... first Old One laughed, now he's stopped. Now you...

To be honest, I was just saying that as a matter of fact, I meant that someone sold to someone who bought. The seller is counting on something, right? The buyer did not buy out of thin air, there is a counterparty on the other side.

There may be hedgers on the market who do not care about speculation. They will open regardless of the levels.

Not thinking about the Australian dollar.)

Ishim:
just a stream of consciousness! Who's going to work for me? (Ahmet?
Yes. It's not right for a trader with ten years' experience to do that.
Icarus... Icarus... Icarus...))

Ishim:
amorphous...
)))

forexman77:

To be honest, I was just saying that as a matter of fact, I meant that someone sold to someone who bought. The seller is counting on something, right? The buyer did not buy out of thin air, there is a counterparty on the other side.

There may be hedgers on the market who do not care about speculation. They will open regardless of the levels.

Not thinking about the Australian dollar.)

Yeah - there's some, there's others... there are woodpeckers, there are puppets, there are brainiacs, and there are duckbills

Some sell, others buy. It was, it is and always will be. Except that 95 per cent of them lose.)

S.I. The rules are the same whether you buy on austral or japanese ))

iIDLERr:
Roma, let's go fishing, eh?
specify=)

Roman Busarov:
specify=)
I'm already on Vuoksa (Sukhodolskoye) look it up. and you're on Volga-mama.

iIDLERr:
I'm already on the Vuoksa (Sukhodolskoye) look. and you're on the Volga-mama.
yeah... if you spit and for some reason it reaches us... it will take at least 1000 years =)

Roman Busarov:
yeah... if you spit and for some reason it reaches us... it'll take at least 1000 years =)
it won't float...