FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1106

Bicus:

If it wasn't for my family, I would have moved to somewhere in the suburbs, closer to Finland.

)))

Olhoka, Priozersky, assess... jamison won't quit. broke de letters "" and ""

Bicus:

Eidler, I'm going to say one clever thing, but don't be offended, OK?

Drop the damn Jamison. Just switch to a clean product. Vodka! And only vodka!

You can't understand. I heated the cooker last night, I'm in the chair...

iIDLERr:
I came to visit you in Kiev... have never been)

I'm no longer in Kiev)).

I moved to Yaroslavl))

lactone:

I'm no longer in Kiev)).

I moved to Yaroslavl))

And what to do?

lactone:

I'm no longer in Kiev)).

I moved to Yaroslavl))

A wise decision.

stranger:
A wise decision.

What's it to you to change the place? My brothers-in-law are Ukrainians, they talk on the beach in Ukrainian... In St. Petersburg they'll notice you with one eye and a horn on your forehead. Come here, I'll help you.

stranger:
A wise decision.

What's there to do.

In Kiev the whole city has already turned into one big "Sviatoshyn". I still left in the spring, while I will be here. And in the plans - the Crimea.

iIDLERr:
and do what?
Take a steam bath. With beer. I'm too young to drink vodka.

iIDLERr:

What's it to you to change the place? My brothers-in-law are Ukrainians, they talk on the beach in Ukrainian... In St. Petersburg they'll notice you with one eye and a horn on your forehead. Come here, I'll help you.

It's too late for me to change anything.)

lactone:

There's nothing to do there.

In Kiev the whole city has already turned into one solid "Svyatoshin". I`ve left in spring, while I`ll be here. And in the plans - the Crimea.

That is the thing.

This whole "country" is already one big "Svyatoshyn").

lactone:

What's there to do.

In Kiev the whole city has already turned into one big "Sviatoshyn". I still left in the spring, while I will be here. And in the plans - the Crimea

Not as an advertisement, just interested... There are interesting offers. vskinvest.ru there were problems with the payment banking system 3 months ago... now I don't know...