FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 187

iIDLERr:
I'm reminded of Shinkarev: You have to be firm in your mind, why don't you drink?

It's like this with Tolyan: a lot of work, so I only come here to exhale and dry my sweat on my forehead. But! Here it turns out to be even more work - you write, you write. When will it end?

Unlike him, we do it like this: "A" + "B" = "AB".

He does this:

Sitting on the same porch were the Tsar, the Tsarevich, ..... Let's call the tsar 'A' and the prince 'B'... etc.

new-rena:
This is the wrong answer. You are the weak link ))))
Well your answer is the typical answer of someone who lives under a vault of overpowering illusions, struggling to assert their own weakness. Practice on cats for now. You're weak. )))

iIDLERr:
and you said you weren't a lieutenant colonel.
No. You're as deluded as ever, stepping on the same rake. ))

new-rena:

It's like this with Tolyan: a lot of work, I only come here to exhale and dry the sweat on my forehead. But! Here it turns out to be even more work - you write, you write. When will it end?

Unlike him, we do it like this: "A" + "B" = "AB".

That's how he does it:

On the same porch sat the king, the prince, ..... Let's call the king "A" and the prince "B"... etc.

Only I have an automated process, while for you "A+B" is a big manual effort. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Well your answer is the typical answer of a man who lives under a vault of overpowering illusions, struggling to assert his own weakness. Practice on cats for now. You're weak. )))
Sir, I'm not going to copy your phase-shift, don't think I'll adopt your points. It's useless.

new-rena:
Sir, I am not going to copy your phase-shift, don't think I will accept your points. It is useless.
You are as deluded as ever, which confirms that you have a phase shift. After all, I'm not insisting on anything or even trying to change your mind about anything. )))

Eh, and your discussions. I have a problem, I like beer, I go into a shop and there's only carbonated donkey piss, so I don't drink it...

stranger:
Eh, and your discussions. I have a problem, I like beer, I go into a shop and there's only carbonated donkey piss, so I don't drink it...
They provoke me. ) They called me on it themselves. I guess they like reading me. )))

Rena, you're wrong, you program and calculate anything, but not real data, some abstract calculations of who knows what).

Eidler is a wise old Jew and does not calculate his tractors on a calculator either)))

stranger:
Eh, and you have discussions. I have a problem, I like beer, I walk into a shop and there's only carbonated donkey piss, so I don't drink it...

Stretch, you know, I understand Tolik in some ways. Once upon a time, I didn't drink either, because it interfered with logic, without which you can't write anything normal, let alone understand what you've already written. But with time it stopped bothering me. Now it takes longer to get it together than to write it. I don't feel like it))) Same - as with donkey pee, ie first you think - and the point?

)