FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 190

Barabashkin, hey, here's a read

http://bookzz.org/book/898760/824ee6

Ishim:
Pound next week I will be charging m1 - m5, for now I will try a week virtually - I want something a bit more aggressive )))). Only now I have to decide pound or pound/yen? Or maybe the moon? I need a pair with optimal spread volatility and aggressive. Don't you have any options? (Of course, SP500 is not a substitute for anything - I'll do it for now).
You should come back after the bounce, because you're too weak)))).

stranger:

Strange, tell me, do you use Ninzey for free or do you pay something? Is there a delay on the demo or not?

I've decided to take a look at it.

No one tried to run the Expert Advisor, the idea is this: opens buy if the previous candle was +, stop after the previous TP Low in pips or trawl, and if it skipped, it opens the opposite sell with the same algorithm (any timeframe) ?

stranger:
If you refer to me when talking to the Teacher, HE will make you anathema.)
I'm going to write him a chip now, though. I don't mind. I'm sick of him trading on the ball...

lexflyx:
old one, come to Tomsk, I'll buy you a good beer! ))
There's no good beer in Russia - neither in Tomsk, nor anywhere else - we've run out ))

Ishim:
who's arguing, by the way he's proving to everyone that he's like everyone else - no better no worse.

Ishim, start hanging yourself))). You are looking at the interconnectedness of currency pairs. Are pairs dichotomously, interval-quantitatively or rank related values?

For the record:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

Корреляция — Википедия
Корреляция — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Для графического представления корреляционной связи можно использовать прямоугольную систему координат с осями, которые соответствуют обеим переменным. Каждая пара значений маркируется при помощи определённого символа. Такой график называется диаграммой рассеяния. Корреля́ция (от лат.  «соотношение, взаимосвязь») или корреляционная...

Ishim:
I'm not claiming to be your best man, I just wanted to give you a hint.

And I just want to put your idea into practice. Shall we?

The question is, what formula is used to calculate the correlation between currency pairs?

I'm more of a rank correlation kind of guy. What do you think, huh?

lactone:

Strange, tell me, do you use Ninzey for free or do you pay something? Is there a delay on the demo or not?

I've decided to look into it.

I have been using Ninzey for a while now, but it is not convenient for trading.

Ishim:

I've already told you all about our cities, about the TS.

watch how the swap eats money! (and the forecast as well). I will come back here when I get out of a drawdown! Good luck to all!

yeah not bad. You got a demo working for you?
Reason: