FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 186

iIDLERr:
as they think)
It seems incommensurably more to the Bukhariki. Especially after another bottle of booze. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
To a drunkard, it seems disproportionately so. Especially after another bottle of booze has been drunk. ))
developing supramental technology

Vizard_:
It's his and Senka's common misfortune - short memory))))
Or maybe it's a reward))), depending on how you look at it.
After all, every day ... life begins with a clean slate)))

iIDLERr:
Developing supramental technology

This is the opposite of development. And conviction to the contrary is only the personal hallucinations of a deluded soul. I understand that you can't help it, as you genuinely like it. So much so that you dismiss all the cons, even if you agree that these are facts. I came to my final conclusion after a huge amount of observing and talking to people who drink on the subject. I was deluded into thinking that they could be persuaded. Those who have grown up in a corrupt society very often adopt erroneous views and concepts into the structure of their minds. It is almost impossible to change that structure.

So I accept you as you are and will not remind you of my opinion, except when you publicly assert that there is some merit to it that is not actually there.

If that gets to you, don't blame it on me, as it has nothing to do with me. Life is an eternal struggle of opposites. And it's not me. It's the universe.

See what you're thinking? And without all the doping and pseudo useful technology. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

This is the opposite of development. And conviction to the contrary is only the personal hallucinations of a deluded soul. I understand that you can't help it, as you genuinely like it. So much so that you dismiss all the cons, even if you agree that these are facts. I came to my final conclusion after a huge amount of observing and talking to people who drink on the subject. I was deluded into thinking that they could be persuaded. Those who have grown up in a corrupt society very often adopt erroneous views and concepts into the structure of their minds. It is almost impossible to change that structure.

So I accept you as you are and will not remind you of my opinion, except when you publicly assert that there is some merit to it that is not actually there.

If that gets to you, don't blame it on me, as it has nothing to do with me. Life is an eternal struggle of opposites. And it's not me. It's the universe.

See what you're thinking? And without all the doping and pseudo useful technology. ;)

The usual... A bunch of logic-defying words. Exhale.)

Brevity is the sister of talent, what would be interesting - if vice versa?

new-rena:
As usual... A set of logically non-intersecting words. Exhale.)
Getting under someone else's skin, looking for a weakness, you always run into a booby trap. I, unlike you, have no problem with logic. So exhale for yourself. ;)

new-rena:

Brevity is the sister of talent, what would be interesting - if it was the other way round?

You don't care if it's brief or not, it's still hard for you to understand. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
You don't get it short or not, it's all the same to you. ;)
That's the wrong answer. You are the weak link, we bid you farewell ))))

new-rena:

As usual... A set of logically non-intersecting words. Exhale)

Brevity is the sister of talent, what would be interesting - if it's the other way round?

bukf. comes to mind from Shinkarev: you have to be firmly aware of why not to drink?

Anatoli Kazharski:
Getting under someone else's "skin" in search of a weakness always leads to a landmine of directional action. I don't have a problem with logic, unlike you. So exhale for yourself. ;)
Told me you weren't a lieutenant colonel.