FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 19

-Aleks-:
I can rest, hopefully later, waiting for the eu to grow... Since the Germans have given the go-ahead for the Greek project approvals, it's probably time.
Yes it will, but not today, the rush is... (the rush is on)),

Zogman:

how can they do it, not everyone is as good as you, most people are only good at it, like me ))))))) it's just strange that it's easier to sink real money - it's easier to win on demo and cetovids )))) that's the mystery of nature )))))))

ps

whats with the silver - is it a bummer?

I cannot afford to be so eager to play with them. I am watching silver for the second week, I thought it was ripe but it is not, I do not trade it yet.

new-rena:
It's not a bad idea to buy a pound now.
Started shopping...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Yes it will, but not today, the rush is... Hot...)
I'd like it today - I don't want to leave for the weekend with a big pose...

-Aleks-:
I'd like it today, I don't want to go for a weekend with a big position...
Answer me why buy expensive if you can buy cheaper, I do not understand it, sadomasa, sit in a drawdown and squeeze ... not to burst))

stranger:

By the way, there was a discussion about banks - there was a question about "leverage", so here are the answers

here's the data on Sberbank, for example:

Rating (lowest available): Ba1 (Moody's)

Other ratings: BBB- (Fitch)

Assets as of January 1, 2015: RUB 22,099 billion, #1

Capital as of January 1, 2015: RUB 2,278 billion, #1

Capital adequacy as at 1 January 2015: 11.5% (-1.5% compared with 1 January 2014)

Return on equity for 2014: 19.9%

Large credit exposures to assets net of provisions: 21.7% (+6.3% compared to January 1, 2014)

Share of retail deposits in liabilities as at 1 January 2015:35.8%

i.e. "leverage" 10, not 10,000 - if leverage is understood as a ratio of assets to capital (assets include loans issued) .

other banks :

http://www.forbes.ru/rating-photogallery/283571-14-samykh-nadezhnykh-bankov-rossii-2015/photo/8

for reference

http://my-koshel.ru/content/213-aktivy-i-passivy-kommercheskogo-banka

So what are bank assets? These are the funds, the assets that a bank has at the moment, that it can count on at the moment. There are two main types of commercial bank assets:

1. Cash. This is the cash that is currently in the accounts of the bank.
  2. Bank loans. This is the money that the bank has transferred at interest under loan agreements to legal entities or individuals. Even though this money is not directly in the bank at the moment, it rightfully belongs to the bank and will be repaid by the borrower under the terms of the loan with extra income.
  3. Investment capital. This is the money which the banking institution has invested in the statutory fund, shares and other securities of other institutions, both public and private, and expects a certain rate of return from this event.
  4. Real estate. These are various buildings, constructions, land plots owned by the bank. The real estate is transferred into the ownership of the bank in many different ways. It can be an outright purchase, or it can be transferred to the bank as repayment of a debt to the bank.

http://www.banki.ru/wikibank/passivyi_banka/

Abank's RAS liabilities can be calculated on the basis of Form 101(information for most banks can be found on the website of the Central Bank).

The size of a credit institution's liabilities is the same as itsassets.

14 самых надежных банков России — 2015
14 самых надежных банков России — 2015
  • www.forbes.ru
Самые надежные банки в России — «дочки» иностранных банков

The Euro would have taken today as well, but no more than 0830.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Answer me why buy expensive if you can buy cheaper, I do not understand it, sadomasa, sit in the downturn and squeeze ... so they do not burst))
It's hard to guess what's cheap with ATC. I didn't buy anything with my hands today....

Zogman:

By the way, there was a discussion about banks - there was a question about "leverage", so here are the answers

here's the data on Sberbank, for example:

Rating (lowest available): Ba1 (Moody's)

Other ratings: BBB- (Fitch)

Assets as of January 1, 2015: RUB 22,099 billion, #1

Capital as of January 1, 2015: RUB 2,278 billion, #1

Capital adequacy as at 1 January 2015: 11.5% (-1.5% compared with 1 January 2014)

Return on equity for 2014: 19.9%

Large credit exposures to assets net of provisions: 21.7% (+6.3% compared to January 1, 2014)

Share of retail deposits in liabilities as at 1 January 2015:35.8%

That is 'leverage' of 10, not 10,000 - if leverage is understood as the ratio of assets to equity (assets include loans issued) to equity.

other banks :

http://www.forbes.ru/rating-photogallery/283571-14-samykh-nadezhnykh-bankov-rossii-2015/photo/8

for reference

http://my-koshel.ru/content/213-aktivy-i-passivy-kommercheskogo-banka

So what are bank assets? These are the funds, the assets that a bank has at the moment, that it can count on at the moment. There are two main types of commercial bank assets:

1. Cash. This is the cash that is currently in the accounts of the bank.
  2. Bank loans. This is the money that the bank has transferred at interest under loan agreements to legal entities or individuals. Even though this money is not directly in the bank at the moment, it rightfully belongs to the bank and will be repaid by the borrower under the terms of the loan with extra income.
  3. Investment capital. This is the money which the banking institution has invested in the statutory fund, shares and other securities of other institutions, both public and private, and expects a certain rate of return from this activity.
  4. Real estate. These are various buildings, constructions, land plots owned by the bank. The real estate is transferred into the ownership of the bank in many different ways. It can be an outright purchase, or it can be transferred to the bank as repayment of a debt to the bank.

http://www.banki.ru/wikibank/passivyi_banka/

Abank's RAS liabilities can be calculated on the basis of Form 101(information for most banks can be found on the website of the Central Bank).

The size of a credit institution's liabilities is the same as itsassets.

I messed up a bit with the "leverage" - 1000. This is all a piece of paper, loans cannot be an asset, neither can investments and real estate, I still can't get some of my "loans" and "investments" back)) Find a new bank, and not in Russia, but in our country, and then everything will become clear.

vladds:
I used to run the terminal and place my bets, now I cannot enter the market for 3 days. :)

austral/yen buy limit 91.33 stop 91.57 stop 91.08

Reason: