FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 21

stranger:
I messed up a bit with the "leverage" - 1000. This is all mere paperwork. Loans cannot be an asset, neither can investments and real estate, I still cannot get some of my "loans" and "investments" back)) Find a new bank, and not in Russia, but in our country, and then everything will become clear.

I don't get it.

where is the data about 1000 ?

it is not illegitimate - there are laws and regulations that banks must comply with or else they will be punished - regulations based on such concepts of liabilities and assets

where is "us"? in Ukraine?

In general, this crisis was an opportunity to make easy money - it's time to sell an asset whose risks are growing. But I did not take advantage of it - I should have thought less about 'what if'.

stranger:
I screwed up a little bit with the leverage - 1000. This is all mumbo jumbo, loans cannot be an asset, neither can investments and real estate, I still can't get some of my "loans" and "investments" back)) Find a new bank, and not in Russia, but in our country, and then everything will become clear.

1,000 is great leverage, but very risky. I already faced this three months ago and wrote that I lost 3 times a day on the demo. In short, with this kind of leverage the nuances are plentiful, because it seemed to be floating..........

I can't even imagine trading with my hands on that shoulder

Dear Saman, I received your letter, thank you for writing. But why are you all about work, write about life, whether Ahmet is not persecuted, whether they bring good oranges to you, whether you have not starteddrinking.... Have you started drinking alcohol, how's the weather in Voronezh, have locals learned to breed boars or just eat dogs? What's up with your audeena? You could buy audbucks and quid, but in your right mind who would do that? Come on, or else I'm already about the job. In general, write about life, how is it with YOU, do you even have a smoke? I'll take my leave now.

-Aleks-:

I think if it goes up, it won't be until next week, but I need it to go down well against the eu...

Maybe it doesn't count, but these crises are nerve-wracking after all. I'm not going to Greece for a holiday if they're hooligans on the streets.
I don't think so, it hurts if my leverage is 1:1000 and you are stuck in a 70% drawdown, while the leverage is 1:5 or 1:10, the drawdown is up to 20% and you don't care about the crisis, the main thing is that your broker does not let you down.

stranger:
The Euro would take today as well, but no more than 0830.
OK, I can get it for cheap)))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
You don't care about the crisis, you don't have to worry about it.
I've already had a drawdown of 77% - luckily I didn't see it... Trading with 1-5 leverage in forex is not enough... I don't know if you're right, but you can do it on the stock market - there's more action in percentage terms.

Dmitry Chepik:
OK, I can get it for cheap)))
I'll take it on the cheap.

stranger:
Give me cheaper - I'll take it.
so that's what it is - "over-the-counter" )

Ishim:
Музыкальное оформление. Живая музыка. Elena Danik. Саксофон.
Музыкальное оформление. Живая музыка. Elena Danik. Саксофон.
  • www.youtube.com
Хорошо подобранная музыка всегда наполняет любое событие изысканностью и индивидуальностью. Мы обладаем огромным спектром музыкальных жанров и направлений от...
Reason: