FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 12

Vizard_:
Did you? Spill it...

Not to the fullest extent. I've put it off as more priorities have come up. I will come back to this topic.

But I have no desire to tell about what I have already done in a public forum. Let some "Mother Teresa of Calcutta" do it. You have no such desire? Spill everything you've got, if you can. ))

Evgenya1:
and about the forum, that there's nothing to do here, totally right, but like a drug pulls (psychology)))) i will kick the habit

I don't see what's wrong with reading this thread.

Or does it force you into the wrong trades?)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Not to the fullest extent. I've put it off as more priorities have come up. I will come back to this topic.

But I have no desire to tell about what I have already done in a public forum. Let some "Mother Teresa of Calcutta" do it. You have no such desire? Spill everything you've got, if you can. ))

I don't know when I was showing ts... Niroba was still alive ...))) Tolyana... you'd better drink)))

Zogman:

It turns out that there is money in Russia. The problem is how to use it so that it does not evaporate instantly, disappear into offshore zones, go into currency or hide in a cache under the bed. The question here is first of all the level of trust in the authorities. If there is confidence, all sorts of schemes can be implemented to have enough money to maintain a normal level of economic development. Then we will not only reach the economic improvements, but can reach the variants of transition from the raw material rent to the economy based on the human capital.

Not in the level of confidence in the authorities.

It is in the presence of a head on the shoulders of our citizens.)

And in this respect, as it seems to me, our citizens are smarter than the citizens of many countries in the western world.

Evgenya1:
I've been listening to Sigmund Freud)))) )/ trying to catch negative or positive information that will set the direction. And when you realise that the trend that a group of traders have been following panically is not true, they panically close everything down/
trading on the news and trading on fundamentals are two big differences, as they say in Odessa.

Vizard_:
I don't know when I was showing ts... Niroba was still alive...))) Tolyana... you'd better drink)))

It can be easier to get the information you need from a drunk, you're right. )) That's one of the many reasons why you shouldn't drink at all.

Then again, you've shown something somewhere to somebody you don't know. Is that supposed to be enough to just lay it all out there? Good thing I don't drink at all. Thanks for reminding me of that. )))

lactone:
Trading on the news and trading on fundamentals are two big differences, as they say in Odessa.
Indeed they are)))))))

Vizard_:
By mei I don't know when I was showing ts... Niroba was still alive...)) Tolyana... you'd better be drunk)))
Warlock, make a branch on the subject, take Sensei as an apprentice, he'll help you....

lactone:

I don't see what's wrong with reading this thread.

Or does it force you into the wrong trades?)

it takes some time to read))) but very often I draw some useful things for myself, but it's not on the topic of the forum)