FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 14

Ishim:
you think you're showing something ))))))), insults will be answered, but show... yeah show the girls )))))))))))
Senya... You better explain to us - why have you been "dealing" with the markets for 10 years?)
If you've been losing for 10 years))) I told you five years ago to drop everything and just put it
in the bank... calculate how much interest you'd get now?)))

Ishim:

you don't have to stomp around in the forecasts - everything will be deleted

no to you! there are no answers for you.

Sensei! Don't be selfish!
Everyone wants to have an unforgettable experience
exactly on your predictions! Don't delete it! Please! ))))))))))
And the avatar... the avatar... give it back! ))))))))))

Vizard_:
Senya... You better tell us why you've been "dealing" in the markets for 10 years.)
If you've been losing for 10 years))) I told you five years ago to drop everything and just put it
in the bank... calculate how much interest you'd get now?)))
the banks will all go under at once. and then the analysts will say: systemic crisis....

Vizard_:
It's too late for that))).
Ilyuch ... seriously - I can't see a fucking fairy tale ... and I don't want to draw bullshit ...
min.07.07 pierced... now I'll wait for min.05.27... timing is dunno...

It seems to me that 1.15 will come sooner.

I don't know about Friday (will anyone be buying before the weekend), but I've got the propset ready to go.

Thank you!

iIDLERr:
the banks will all go down at once and then the analysts will say: systemic crisis....
But the crisis will be the first to hit)))))
The redhead is moving slowly towards the red trend...

Let's watch...

stranger:

I'm too lazy to deal with your euros, I look at how many squirrels are crowding in there and I'm ticking off, but I think you'll get screwed with the sales. It's just a guess, don't take it seriously.

And he bought yesterday...

you think the buy down will close and go on sale ?

Thank you!

Evgenya1:
As for the forum, nothing to do here, totally right, but like a drug addict (psychology)))) I'm going to kick the habit.

Try self banning.

It works for me.

Thanks!

stranger:
Why all of a sudden?))) Because he said you were buying at 0935 yesterday? Sen, I don't give a shit 10 times, just don't lie to yourself, it's funny)))))

It's strange...

It seems to be a good idea to buy on the bottom.

Why should I scold Ishim for that?

Or is there more bottom, below.

Thank you!

Evgenya1:
I listened to Sigmund Freud))) I`ve heard Sigmund Freud and concluded that trading on the news does not work or works unreliably))

Come on... it's not working...

In my last self-ban there was some news, so the Euro sellers got recruited and rode up .

Good thing there was a ticket in the right direction.(If you're interested, I'll send you a screenshot of my postures at the time of the news).

that the drive was a whole trousers to watch the price (when up and down bouncing).

I have already decided that it works, and I do not think so. Thank you!

on the moon tonight and we'll see: