FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 182

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Why lie and not blush? Or the deposit is 100$ )and if it is bought the target is not 1.60 but on the contrary 1.27 imho, your targets are fantastic sir
If he is going down, then not lower than 1.2940(30), imho. To get some stops. And then up))

iIDLERr:
there will be many glorious gaps)
Definitely )) wait for it

Ishim:
In principle it is there, the legitimacy can be observed - after an almost unstoppable rise of 80-120 pips. - a red candle appears at 30-40 pips. And the green one is the other way round. (5 entries here signalled online or you weren't there, don't you follow the forum?)
Ishim:
These are the words not of a boy, but of a Husband!!! (no one wants to do anything, Yusuf is the only one who responds).
You and Yusuf are two illusionists. If the first one is completely out of his mind...
...the other one has accidentally managed to get a side effect from his delirium.
He doesn't know what to do with it... he sells the illusion...

Ishim:
In principle it is there, the legitimacy can be observed - after an almost unstoppable rise of 80-120 pips. - a red candle appears at 30-40 pips. And the green one is vice versa. (5 entries here online signalled or you weren't there, don't follow the forum?)
So back to our rake. You average the rise and the pullback candle by 25%. This extends the finding of such movements, but reduces the accuracy. Now let's analyze the variant when the peak of the growth is in the middle of the pullback candle instead of between the candles. We have a different set of candlesticks on the same movement, it's easy to see, but it's very difficult to explain it to a robot. The robot, like you, doesn't understand that the TF division is relative, and the candlestick division is also relative...

Ishim:
No, you're just weak in the head and in the head.
Senka... I understand that you've learned the word statistics.
But there's more to the word than that.) All your nonsense
can be checked in about 10 minutes.)) Fire away)))

Ishim:
In principle, it is there, the legitimacy can be observed - after a near-unstoppable rise of 80-120 pips. - a red candle appears 30-40 pips. And the green one is the opposite. (5 entries here signalled online or you weren't there, don't you follow the forum?)

Vizard_:
You and Yusuf are two illusionists. If the first one's a total freak...
then the other has accidentally managed to get a side effect from his delirium.
He doesn't know what to do with it... he sells the illusion...

At least Yusuf went to school, he knows 2+2, but this one...

Vizard_:
Senka... I understand that you have learned the word statistics.
But there's more to the word than that.) All your nonsense
can be checked in about 10 minutes))) Burn)))
Have you seen the stats? And he wants more investors

iIDLERr:
there will be many glorious gaps)

How was it determined?

Vladimir Zubov:

Isn't that by any chance?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10755

there you go!

stranger:

At least Yusuf went to school, he knows 2+2, but this one...

in the picture is not what I think it is? Reminds me of an arsehole ....
Reason: