FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1768

Vizard_:
Invite Alesha to play chess...
To be honest, I still don't know how to play chess )))) (Ashamed, I repent). I have been trying to persuade Alyosha to play chess for half a year now, but he would never write. But he won't write, he's always getting out of hand, the wretch.

Server Muradasilov:

My friend ) ), I then looked at your profile, looking Aleshka 13th place, I think, worthy opponent lift the gauntlet. But now it turned out that this screenshot is not from the contest))))

And you are talking to me about deals with the devil.

I've been doing it for almost a year now. I may be at the 120th place now if not lower. I've been sitting here looking at the swap and thinking, not making any deals at all for the last two or three weeks.

Alexey Busygin:
Here's the thing, this discount is almost a year old, now I'm probably already at 120 if not lower. For the last two or three weeks I haven't made any trades at all, I'm sitting there looking at the swap and thinking.
What is the point of this rating - who will get more money from the initial deposit?

Vizard_:
Invite Alesha to play chess...
By the way, I don't play chess either! You probably wanted to show off your wits, didn't you?

Server Muradasilov:
What is the point of this rating - who will raise the most money from the initial deposit?
It's a rating from selling signals

Alexey Busygin:
By the way, I don't play chess either!
Alyosha... do you even dance?

Server Muradasilov:
To be honest, I still don't know how to play chess )))) (I'm ashamed, I repent). I have been trying to persuade Aleshka to play chess for half a year now, I may lose again. But he won't write, he's always wriggling.
I've got six demos in six months, so take up chess.

Alexey Busygin:
This is a rating, from selling signals
Kopi service with a broker? Why don't you attach it to the signal service, it will make money from there and from there?

iIDLERr:
six demos in six months, so take up chess.
I don't think chess will feed my family :)

Alexey Busygin:

What am I asking you for, to tell you or to find out?

Honestly, I opened one site with MM rules and laughed, it turns out I have broken every imaginable and unimaginable MM rule.

I guess all the other sites have the same nonsense.

Can you read?!?!!