FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1765

Anatoli Kazharski:

Nathan, you were so eager to talk to me that you didn't even leave the forum?

I'm flattered...

I've read some of your previous quips and I see you've been using clever words...

Just to make sure you're on point, give me an example of a neologism used by anyone here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015 (continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.12.06 12:24

It doesn't matter. The most important thing is just to have a steady stream of predictions. In either direction. Preferably more often, otherwise discomfort sets in. It seems to be the only reason why some people come here. And if suddenly the flow stops, deviations to extremes begin immediately. Ambivalence, perseveration, neologisms, strange associations, senseless use of rhyming words, incoherent speech. )))

Nestradamus:

I'm flattered...

Good. Goodbye. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
Alright. Goodbye. )

What's an example?

No, well, if you did it for the sake of a red word (without even understanding the meaning), then of course... you don't have to answer(((

It's easier to throw a punch than an answer

Anatoli Kazharski:
(Good. Goodbye. )

I thought I had started with an easy question... and he got lost...

Well, it's probably not worth asking about ambivalence, since he's stuck on a neologism.

Why don't you tell me about your contact with the universe? How you play the role of an instrument in its right hand... Or left hand ))).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.12.05 19:13

How can there be any doubt that being part of the universe you don't work by its rules? Even self-consciousness can only be an illusion. Function. One of the masterpieces of the universe allowing it to manipulate you effectively, using you as a tool in its hands. ))

Separating yourself from the one you are a part of and giving yourself the status of "I AM" is more like a diagnosis in terms of psychiatry. ;)

O reaction you've turned it upside down again. Not only have you made a switch, but you also make pathetic attempts to disguise the ridiculousness that you yourself have fallen into. ))

Server Muradasilov:
Aleshka, come out, let's talk about contests, remember when you invited me to participate in the contest, I did it and I registered on the CFD instruments
Where exactly?

NATHOLY!!! NATHAN!!!

He can't hear... Probably went to take a dose... of sobriety...

And how it all started so pathetically: Alcoholics are not human beings... ...we'll turn you all into a reaction... we'll give you a positive schizophrenic syndrome...

Alexey Busygin:
Where exactly?
In robotics, since you're doing well in show jumping.

Server Muradasilov:
In robotics, as your success in show jumping

I don't enter contests!

I don't like the excitement. And I don't want to waste my time chasing a white rabbit.

By the way, that skin is from a different broker.

Alexey Busygin:

I don't enter contests!

I don't like the excitement. And I don't want to waste my time chasing a white rabbit.

By the way, that skin is from another broker.

Well, what about the profile picture?

Some devil gets drunk half his life, then gets high (or his relatives do), and sits there denouncing the whole of humanity, while he himself gets so drunk that his teeth ache.
Reason: