FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1772

iIDLERr:
I've never used a tape, so I can't say. Why is there different money in spot and futures?
the same question - if you stressed it, then you probably think so... the money is different, but you can hardly influence price movements in forex ... unless it's in the ECN brokers (inside the platform), in which case you may have a non-market spike... if only at ECN brokers (inside the platform), that would lead to a non-market spike ... but that's usually stopped ...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Similar question - since you stressed it, you probably think so... money is different, but you can hardly influence price movements in forex... if only at ECN brokers (inside the platform), that would lead to a non-market spike ... but that's usually stopped
you only listen to yourself. go find the shareholders yourself. fuck. no ensemble. the forex trades with itself. and takes your worthless lives. you buy a tonometer, if you're above 5% on a trade, don't bother with it.

Question for you, super-brainy you: if Société Générale fucked Barclays on fore, would the Rothschilds get richer or poorer?

iIDLERr:
you're just listening to yourself. find the shareholders. by yourself. fuck. no ensemble. fora trades with itself. and takes your worthless lives. you buy yourself a tonometer, if you're plus 5% on the deal, don't even bother.
How am I supposed to talk to you? You're asked a simple question and you're... What exactly am I supposed to listen to? This incoherent bullshit? You're talking about trade and you're talking about pressure... This is the "two crocodiles flying, one green, the other north" conversation.

iIDLERr:
question for you, super-brainy you: if sosyate general fucks up barclays on fore, will the rothschilds get richer or poorer?
well, what's this? it's a bit of a riddle with a twist... you tell me in plain Russian, without twisting the meaning... You can find 20 different meanings in your text!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of exact information - whether Generali and others are playing on Fora... I don't think so. They probably have other channels and methods for that... And why would they do that? If they print their own money...? I'm talking about the Rothschilds. Fora is designed specifically to take money from the public!!! And everyone else is a cog in the machine.

Z.U. You exalt yourself, but you don't say anything. I am at least trying to say something. That's my advantage so far. If you say anything of substance that refutes a single word of mine - respect and respect to you! Until then, I don't even know how to relate to you!!!

By the way, right now the Euro is being bought by the big guys and it is going up. Just a few points, but it is going up, not down! That's the normal state of affairs.

You don't have a reasonable reflection. You're rushing into battle without an objective self-assessment. i'm kind now. i did a lot on thursday and i drink jamison. but i'm old and well-read and so on. if you want to make fun of me, you'd better stay out of it. you'll get emotional if your pulse changes. and then the "smartest guy in the room" complex won't let you cover your position.

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, right now the Euro is being bought by the big guys and it is going up. It may be a few points, but it is going up, not down! This is the normal state of things.
mmmoguschiy-new:
What's this? It's a bit of a riddle and a twist, isn't it? You tell me straight, in Russian, without twisting the meaning... you can find 20 different meanings in your text!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of exact information - whether Generali and others are playing on Fora... I don't think so. They probably have other channels and methods for that... And why would they do that? If they print their own money...? I'm talking about the Rothschilds. Fora is designed specifically to take money from the public!!! And everyone else is a cog in the machine.

Z.U. You exalt yourself, but you don't say anything. I am at least trying to say something. That's my advantage so far. If you say anything of substance that refutes a single word of mine - respect and respect to you! Until then I don't even know how to relate to you!!!!
Well... you know it. triple-fucking-..... roulette with the "you're the smartest" slogan. what do you have to learn?

iIDLERr:
You don't have a reasonable reflection. You're rushing into battle without an objective self-assessment. i'm good now. i did a lot on thursday and i drink jamison. but i'm old, i'm well-read and so on. if you want to make fun of me, you better stay out of it. you've got a handicap: if your pulse changes, you get emotional. and then the "smartest one" complex won't let you cover your position.
There is such a (complex), I'm a sinner! But who among us is not without sin? )) Otherwise everyone would be in the Caribbean again... But no - all "smart" - open up, and then Uncle Walrus comes to visit!!!

It's all for naught. Emotions are destructive. I don't disagree. But I'm a human being, not a piece of metal. Maybe that's my advantage. You gotta know how to turn a weakness into a good thing. That's what I'm trying to do.) I never plan to make fun of anybody. It ends up that they're making fun of me! The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!! ((

iIDLERr:
well... you know it. triple-fucking-..... roulette with the "you're the smartest" slogan. what do i teach you?
that you're fucked... i get it! what i'm wondering is, how do you survive in this fucked up situation? )))
Reason: