FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 879

stranger:
If only)

The fact that investors weren't there is not a big deal - it's my story (many people don't have it at all). The platypus phenomenon is interesting - they are omnivores! Comments post factum - I've seen it, I knew it. Audi saw it, I knew it - and he never warns me - always post-factum. (has he seen it? is there even a demo? is it the real homodrill? - he's a pussy-haired fucker, you never saw him! ). And have you seen any - run (flashed) audi contracts? (you have to be more critical, you duckbills!)

ext.

Ishim:
The fact that investors weren't there is not a big deal - it's my story (many people don't have it at all). The platypus phenomenon is interesting - they are omnivores! Comments post factum - I've seen it, I knew it. Audi saw it, I knew it - and he never warns me - always post-factum. (has he seen it? is there even a demo? maybe it's the real homodrill? - he's a pussy-haired fucker, you never saw him! ). And have you seen any - run (flashed) audi contracts? (you have to be more critical, you duckbills!)

Ishim:
The fact that investors weren't there is not a big deal - it's my story (many people don't have it at all). The platypus phenomenon is interesting - they are omnivores! Comments post factum - I've seen it, I knew it. Audi saw it, I knew it - and he never warns me - always post-factum. (has he seen it? is there even a demo? is it the real homodrill? - he's a pussy-haired fucker, you never saw him! ). And have you seen any - run (flashed) audi contracts? (you've got to be more critical, you duckbills!)
Old man and I have been at each other's throats...

iIDLERr:
Quiet, or you'll be ignored, HE's tough)

iIDLERr:
what with Flea!!! ...got some very valuable information! - Tonight! (I announced it right away! testing will be on demo! - real trading stopped)

Ishim:
what's up with Flea!!! , some very valuable information has been received! - tonight! (I announced right away! testing will be on demo! - real trading stopped)
What's up, you ran out of babels?

stranger:
Quiet, or you'll be ignored too, HE's tough)
Why me? I let the kitten run around on the floor, that's the last chinese...

iIDLERr:

I hate to ask repeatedly, but have you given up on the gold shorts?

stranger:
What's up, are we out of babels?

stranger:
I think on the pound buy 15300-5330 ----- 1.56 can be considered a done deal?
What did you do, take the strike? I think .75 was about to go.
Reason: