FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1749

Lesorub:
the traffic lights across the province are arranged...
Yeah, well, on Thursday they ran a red light

Lesorub:
while you were in a self-conscious state (a little earlier, though), the beak-brains were holding the suit...
You're the only one with a beak-brain. Woodpecker. Sticks, wood, beak, chop, wood. And you hold the suit, like everything is OK. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
So beak-brained here you're the only one. Woodpecker. Sticks, wood, beak, chop, wood. And you hold the suit, like everything is OK. )))

Pardon me for barging in! Ilya shouldn't be persecuted, he's going his own way, he'll get over the moon, he'll get over the sticks... ...maybe he'll get something serious...

Lexey and Mighty are another matter, a little knowledge, a lot of arrogance and impudence, spurred on by impunity. And most importantly, the desire to look cool...

Old man and I have fought over his non-existent volumes and my traits, which can be fitted to any scenario, but we have never got into personalities...

And the truth, as always, is in the middle...

Lesorub:
OK everyone...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet, don't scare people. )

//---

Hear it again: "Knock-knock-knock!!!"

Lumberjack Woodpecker knocking. )))

Nestradamus:

Pardon me for barging in! Ilya shouldn't be persecuted, he's going his own way, he'll get over the moon, he'll get over the sticks... ...maybe he'll get serious...

I don't really hate him. It's okay to make fun of him once in a while. It's very rare for me. Never mind the rating. It's not for trolling. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm not really badmouthing him. It's okay to make fun of him once in a while. From my side it is very rare. Don't pay attention to the rating. It's not for trolling. ;)

the rating - pants that too, down - up...

and the essence is beak-brain without reason...

Lesorub:

the rating - pants, too, went down - went up...

And the essence is beak-mongering without reason...

Ilya! Are you drunk or what? I don't recognize you.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I don't mock him, in general. Sometimes it's okay to make fun of him. It's very rare for me. Do not pay attention to rating. It's not for trolling. ;)

I didn't say anything about ratings.

I don't even follow the Mighty's rating, although when he comes in, he's writing like a fishmonger in Privoz...

The ancients used to say: "Words are silver, silence is gold!"

Lesorub:

The rating of the panties, too, went down, went up...

and the essence is beak-mongering without cause...

You're getting worse and worse at articulating your thoughts.

To get rid of this disease you need to eliminate food high in cholesterol, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. And everything will be much better. Mens sana in corpore sano. ;)

Nestradamus:

I didn't say anything about ratings...

It was to say that I'm here less often than anyone else. So it's not correct to claim I'm f*cking around with the real f*cking around amongst everyone else. ))

Nestradamus:

The ancients used to say: "Words are silver, silence is gold!

It depends on what you say and what you keep silent about. In other words:

"Not all that is said is silver. And not all that is gold is silent." (c) The universe. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

You're getting worse and worse at formulating your thoughts.

To get rid of this disease, you need to eliminate food high in cholesterol, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. And everything will be much better. Mens sana in corpore sano. ;)

the thought is clear ...

if you have a brain, if you have one...

just that, just that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2hclNSAKg

Евгений Осин ● Помню, мальчик я босой... (Иволга)
Евгений Осин ● Помню, мальчик я босой... (Иволга)
  • www.youtube.com
http://E-OSIN.RU/ ●●●●● Помню помню мальчик я босой В лодке колыхался над волнами Девушка с распущенной косой Мои губы трогала губами Девушка с распущенной к...
Reason: