FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1747

Lesorub:

fanta.onani.compose.it???

write accurately: here I enter, here I leave...

then the skip...

but it's just another Malevich traffic light...

here's the specifics: sell limit 5200, TP 4894

buy limit 4894, TP 5158.

Vasya, those are the levels for entry. Don't you get it?)

What you wrote this is nonsense, I have already seen the pound buy at 1.50 and calls to buy it, so I bought at 49)

Nestradamus:

I'll fix that now... They're not friendly now(((.

Ok, let's make an excrement.

For January, from 07.12.2015 to 08.01.2016, high 1.5355, low 1.4723, after 15 December levels will change due to new futures contract and forward point changes, but not significantly, not more than 20 pps up and down.

Conclusion. Above 1.53 we are going to sell with the targets of 1.4700-14750.

So far, purely an assumption, if it works, we will talk about the methods.

If it will succeed or not we will wait for three months, so please do not ask anything before the deadline.

Nestradamus:

1. The market has little overlap with optical physics, not even any in my opinion... Can you refute it?

2. I didn't ask about the two extremum verticals (it's a hedgehog's guess), I asked about the rest...

Gunn rays give me possible snappers and resistors.

Elliot's rays give me possible supports and resistances. 3. A trend is a movement between two adjacent extrema, without any Idiots...

Can I help you with Elliott, because I see that you have not been able to do anything since this morning?

vng_nemo:
I think that further discussion is pointless because you do not accept the arguments (or pretend to). If you are interested, go to the original source. if you have any questions after reading it, feel free to ask. the rules of construction are stated by the author onyx, and there are also the rationales.

What are the arguments? That the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection?!

You haven't answered any of my questions in any meaningful way, although you insist on asking them.

And I wonder: is it worth referring to a primary source if its messenger is so incompetent? The answer is probably no...

stranger:
Do you need help shovelling Elliot in, because you haven't been able to do anything since this morning?
Not anymore. Captain took him away in the Nautilus...

Nestradamus:
Not anymore. Captain took him out on the Nautilus...

Look at your lines on those levels you wrote - 1.5355 and 1.4723.

Did you fall asleep at your computer again?

stranger:

Look at your lines on those levels you wrote - 1.5355 and 1.4723.

Did you fall asleep at your computer again?

You must be confused by the lines. Now, the price will draw 20 more lines, and it will hit one of them, because it cannot have another scenario with such amount. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
He must be confused by the lines. Now he is going to draw another 20, and one day the price is bound to come up, because with so many there is no other scenario. )
Decided to troll Saxaul?

stranger:
Decided to troll Saxaul?
No, that's all I wanted to say. )

stranger:

Look at your dashes for those levels you wrote - 1.5355 and 1.4723.

1.52 1,4613

Reason: