FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1745

Vizard_:
Shit... I've been telling everyone here my whole life... don't listen to no one. I know when this method's gonna fail, though.
But the moon don't work... sine on the market don't work. Those glasses... never look... no matter how much they sing about the ehn.
There you will only see participants in your kitchen (esn by the way can spread to several dealings...
Ran heard his own writing a few years ago and promoted it). If you really want glasses...futures look...

there's some great levels on the yen too, both above and below the price...

but for that week it's probably already

EURUSD after this week's surge upwards has not even completed the correction down to 38%. Therefore, the price is likely to go down to 1.0810 early next week. And then the second level of 50% retracement with the price at 1.0750 is possible.

Profit for all!

Chif - 95304 )))

artikul:
Chif
We wish we had a teacher))))), because today the last "Alesha" got kicked)))) hilarious...

Vizard_:
We wish we had a teacher))))), because today the last "Alesha" was kicked out)))) Hilarious...
Women will give birth to more...))

artikul:
Women will give birth to more.)
Zhenka has gone to a convent)))) All hope for Emka!... I should have married her for nothing)))

Vizard_:
Zhenka has gone to a convent)))) All hope for Emka!... She got married for nothing!))
It's always good for women when men feel bad)))

The potrendoons are gone again, it's the same as always, boring.

Here are the levels for you to fantasise about)

Nestradamus:

Corner ratio 1 to 2 - what is the value for 1? You don't need specific values, I've been going to them for some time, I know it's a know-how, but if this value is not a constant for you, you don't have to answer.

Yes, there is no median as long as there is no second extremum. And how do you build all the dashes, only after the fact? When all major movements are over...? And what guarantee is there that the extremum you're clinging to is not an intermediate one?

About market balancing I agree with you (or with Adverse, you do not know). However with a caveat - the market tends to degenerate into a horizontal, and only human greed and stupidity make it perform frictions (sorry for not a very decent comparison, but those who have been screwed by it, will understand).

About the long and short rates - no such assumption. Then the basic 1st speed is at the mercy of His Majesty Chance? And just because of this I will not waste my time on history of dubious (from my point of view) indyke. (No offence taken - you did the same with my pattern, didn't you?)

1. None. The construction is purely geometric. The angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection. The angle of incidence is the median of the channel, the reflection is the first velocity.

2. Levels are drawn automatically as vertical projections onto the channel borders and the median of the points where the channel borders and the median intersect with horizontal lines drawn through the extremums. Channel boundaries are plotted through the values of the maximum deviation of the price up and down from the median of the price values located between the extrema, parallel to the median. The movement is estimated as long as it is within the channel price values, i.e. as long as the rank of the extrema upon which the channel is built is higher than the rank of the extrema of the new price values.

I will repeat it once again - a channel is a ruler for estimating a developing movement and comparing its characteristics with those of a channel.

3. no, it is not. Line up according to the Elliott trend construction rules.

In other words - everything inside the former channel is ranked lower and should be treated as a correction until the extremums are broken through.

I purposely included vertical projections in the screenshot to show how the trend is built