FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1746

stranger:

Here are some levels for you to fantasise about)

Get a fantasy on "How the dashes are friends with the levels".

Of course the levels aren't exact, you didn't give numerical values...

Nestradamus:

Get a fantasy on the theme "How the dashes are friends with the levels"

Lots on the dashes)

I have two specific levels up there, 1.5230 and 1.5317, with 1.4973 and 1.4845 at the bottom.

These are achtung levels near which to look for entries, such as was 100.01 on the quid index.

vng_nemo:

1. None. The construction is purely geometric. The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection. The angle of incidence is the median of the channel, the reflection is the first velocity.

2. Levels are drawn automatically as vertical projections onto the channel borders and the median of the points where the channel borders and the median intersect with horizontal lines drawn through the extremums. Channel boundaries are plotted through the values of the maximum deviation of the price up and down from the median of the price values located between the extrema, parallel to the median. The movement is estimated as long as it is within the channel price values, i.e. as long as the rank of the extrema upon which the channel is built is higher than the rank of the extrema of the new price values.

I will repeat it once again - a channel is a ruler for estimating a developing movement and comparing its characteristics with those of a channel.

3. no, it is not. Line up according to the Elliott trend construction rules.

In other words - everything inside the former channel is ranked lower and should be treated as a correction until the extremums are broken through.

I purposely included vertical projections in the screenshot to show how the trend is built

1. F

2. By what criteria does the machine draw verticals and horizontals? In my opinion, it is random.

What does the ruler do for trading?

3) Fuck Elliott.

Nestradamus:

1. F up.

2. By what criteria does the machine draw verticals and horizontals? In my opinion, it is random.

What does the ruler do for trading?

Elliott is out.

1 Angles are equal. Prove it wrong.

2 There is only one criterion - extrema. They limit price and time range. The rest is 5th grade geometry.

A ruler is a measurement pattern. Just like your velocity lines. What do your lines give you?

3 Only the definition of a trend is taken from Eliott. If you can give your own definition, welcome.

stranger:

Here are the levels for you to fantasise about)

what the fuck is a fantasy?

write exactly: here I enter, here I leave...

then the skip...

but it's just another Malevich traffic light...

here's the specifics: sell limit 5200, TP 4894

buy limit 4894, TP 5158

stranger:

A lot on the dashes)

I have two specific levels up there, 1.5230 and 1.5317, with 1.4973 and 1.4845 at the bottom.

I will correct this moment. They are not friends now(((.

vng_nemo:

1 The angles are equal. If you can, refute it.

2 There is one criterion - extrema. They limit the price and time range. The rest is 5th grade geometry.

A ruler is a measurement pattern. Just like your velocity lines. What do your lines give you?

3 Only the definition of a trend is taken from Eliott. If you can give your definition, welcome.

1. The market has little overlap with optical physics, not even any in my opinion... If you can, refute it.

2. I did not ask about two extremum verticals (a hedgehog understands them), I asked about others...

Gunn rays give me possible snappers and resistors.

Elliot's rays give me possible supports and resistances. 3. A trend is a movement between two adjacent extrema, without any Idiots...

Nestradamus:

1. The market has little overlap with optical physics, not even any in my opinion... Can you refute it?

2. I didn't ask about the two extremum verticals (it's a hedgehog's guess), I asked about the rest...

Gunn rays give me possible snappers and resistors.

Elliot's rays give me possible supports and resistances. 3. Trend - movement between two adjacent extrema, without any Idiots...

1 I wasn't talking about physics at all. This is pure geometry. The similarity of angles and segments. I wrote about incidence and reflection to make you finally understand.

2 The others are plotted from the intersection points of the channel and the two horizontals. You cannot do it any other way. It is also geometry, it defines unambiguity of drawing, no randomness, strict rules.

A trend is a series of increasing (decreasing) extrema, each successive one being higher (lower) than the preceding one. If one of the descending extrema becomes lower than the previous one within an up trend, it leads to uncertainty and the trend may break. The criterion is the breaking of extrema. During the movement you will not be able to identify the development of the trend within the range until one of the extrema is broken through.

vng_nemo:

1 I wasn't talking about physics at all. It's pure geometry. The similarity of angles and segments. I wrote about dip and reflection to make you finally understand.

2 The others are plotted from the intersection points of the channel and the two horizontals. You cannot do it any other way. It is also geometry, it defines unambiguity of drawing, no randomness, strict rules.

A trend is a series of increasing (decreasing) extrema, each successive one being higher (lower) than the preceding one. If one of the descending extrema becomes lower than the previous one within an up trend, it leads to uncertainty and the trend may break. The criterion is the breaking of extrema. While the movement is developing , you may not be able to identify the trend development within the range until one of the extrema is broken through.

1. I am intelligent and that is why I asked why short and long should be equal in angle. What does it follow from?

2. Again uncertainty - horizontals are drawn in the holy spirit or according to a certain law?

3) Let us leave the trend, the current price may be in two differently directed trends simultaneously (depending on the scale in question). Especially since the base channel is built on the past trend, and I'm more interested in the future. Which according to your method is undefined...

Nestradamus:

1. I'm understanding, that's why I asked why short and long should be equal in angle. What does it follow from?

2) Uncertainty again - are the horizontals drawn by the holy spirit or by a certain law?

3) Let us leave the trend, the current price may be in two differently directed trends simultaneously (depending on the scale in question). Especially since the base channel is built on the past trend, and I'm more interested in the future. Which according to your method is undefined...

I consider further conversation pointless, as you do not perceive the arguments (or pretend to). If you are interested - go to the original source. if you have any questions after reading it, please do not hesitate to ask. the rules of construction are stated by the author onyx, there are also justifications.