FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1755

Vizard_:
Alyosha... tell me something...
I don't have time, I'm busy...

Alexey Busygin:
I don't have time, I'm busy...
I'm sorry... don't get distracted...

Nestradamus:

Well, since you and I are part of the same universe and she' s masturbating us... ugh, you... manipulating (as you claim), don't you feel like a fool?

Calling things by their proper names is upside down, don't you think? Tough case... without Sunny, it'll be hard to make sense of it...

Ask Wizard for some pills, maybe it'll help...

I feel all right. Even around an idiot like you. You're a typical alcoholic with a rotten brain. And you're also a pervert, as evidenced by your obsession with all sorts of reactions. You're not going to get away with anything for sure. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I feel fine. Even around an idiot like you. You're a typical alcoholic with a rotten brain. You will definitely not let go of anything. )))

You are being manipulated and you feel normal? Did I get that right?

I won't respond to insults, not my level...

Nestradamus:

You are being manipulated and you feel OK? Did I get that right?

You need to read and communicate sober. Then you will understand correctly. But in the meantime you're just a schizophrenic. Go to a narcological clinic. Maybe they'll at least take the rabies effect off.

You started off with an insult. So exactly your level. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten such a response (the universe's reaction). ;)

Nestradamus:

You are being manipulated and you feel normal? Did I get that right?

Alexey Busygin:
Alyosha... what to do... if the Tholics attack?

Anatoli Kazharski:

You should read and communicate sober. Then you will understand correctly. But for now, you're only schizophrenic. Go to the narcological clinic. Maybe they'll at least take the rabies effect off.

You started off with an insult. So exactly your level. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten such a response (the universe's reaction). ;)

Did I insult the navel of the universe?!? Where? When? Give me an example...

Do they treat schizophrenics for rabies in narcotics now? You know, or any of your relatives?

Alexey Busygin:
Alyosha... what to do... if the Tholics attack?

Nestradamus:

Did I insult the Navel of the Universe?!? Where? When? Give me an example.

Do they treat schizophrenics for rabies in narcotics now? You know, or any of your relatives?

You'd better get on with your lines. Before you get your sleeves tied behind your back. ))

Reason: