FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1870

azfaraon:

The first question is how much do you pay? The second question is how can I prove it?

You can open a reel for say 100 quid (in the worst case, you lose only 100) ... But as the result on the account, say 100 per cent profit ... Training will cost more.

How to prove it, trade report.

I don't want to lose anything.

denniss:

How to prove a trade report.

I don't want to lose anything.

Roman Busarov hangs out here sometimes

He is a kind of guru, although no one has seen his statements, but he is the authority here.

he has a skype group - look at his page - may be worth talking to him ...

not for free either... but i understand he tells you what deals to make and he can teach you...

Paco, thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paco, do you code ?

pako:
And the bottom is rocky

theexotic figure at the gate, is the amphibian man back?

here's a preposition... we set up a joint account... draw pictures post... all the profits for the sick kids will be sorted out by the Caucasian...

you kids will get a little help...

P.S. I'll send you the number

Zogman:

Roman Busarov hangs out here sometimes

he seems to be a guru, although no one has seen his statements, but he's the authority here -

he has a skype group - look at his page - might be worth talking to him...

not for free either... but i understand he tells you what deals to make and he can teach you...

Thank you.

Zogman:

Paco, thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paco, do you code?

I dabble sometimes.

Teacher:

here's a preposition... we set up a joint account... draw pictures post... all the profits for the sick kids will be sorted out by the Caucasian...

you kids will get a little help...

P.S. I'll send you the number

One more flubber with claims of ultimate truth, go to the bathhouse for eternity...

Alexey Busygin:
You're driving it in?
I've already driven the moon, it's going to work...

In the tropics, the baths... eternal feasts... I'm here forever... chicks are sick of sucking... blood... Mosquitoes!

What are you doing? He's got a stochastic!

Reason: