FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1621

stranger:
Is that where you get it? I don't believe it.
what did you just say? )) let everyone know you don't understand who understood what? ))

And I started "not understanding" here from the moment I stopped voicing inputs, which to some here brought very good money. But there will be no inputs, I will go on quietly not understanding, and you will go down the field.

stranger:
This is the post of a retard.
keep on burning, old man!!! you can't say anything but that nonsense

mmmoguschiy-new:
keep on burning, old man!!! you can't say anything but that nonsense
What are you waiting for? Specifics on when and how to enter and why? Keep waiting.

stranger:
What are you waiting for? Specifics on when and how to enter and why? Keep waiting.

Are you really stupid or are you just pretending? All of your posts are stupid without exception because they convey absolutely nothing! Just bullshit!!! If you try to display knowledge, you get nonsense that makes you want to leave the hole for a week!!! Just like all our politicians!!! Talkers!!!
If you have something good to say, say it or don't say it, you won't say anything.

mmmoguschiy-new:

Are you really stupid or are you just pretending? All of your posts are stupid without exception because they convey absolutely nothing! Just mush!! If you try to display knowledge, you get nonsense that makes you want to stay in the same hole for a week! Just like all our politicians!!! Talkers!!!
If you have something good to say, say it or don't say it, you won't say anything.

So don't read, what are you frothing at the mouth? If your brain can't absorb my information, then get in the field with the sticks.

There's some fools out there with ta and sticks, join in.

I have stated my point of view. no water, no tricks! I do not claim to be absolutely right, so I am waiting for corrections and constructive discussions. I hope I have helped someone to understand the situation in some way.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I have stated my point of view. no water, no tricks! I don't claim to be the absolute truth, so I look forward to corrections and constructive discussions. I hope I have helped someone to understand the situation.
I don't give a shit about your eyesight.

stranger:

So don't read, what are you frothing at the mouth? If your brain can't absorb my information, then get in the field with the sticks.

There are some fools out there with ta and sticks, join in.

Don't tell me what to do, I won't send you to the three famous letters.

stranger:
I don't care about your eyesight.
Just like I don't care about yours - don't fuck around! Go get some rest
Reason: