FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1628

vng_nemo:

Let me explain - read about the orderbook and the depth of the cup. Find all hrenfx's and getch's posts on MQL4 forum, search it online. Read how the market works, what are darkpools, what information passes through the market and the feed.

Only those who understand the inner workings of the market can be successful.

So - learn, learn and learn (Lenin).

I do not read such nonsense, it only pollutes thinking. Besides there are too many letters

Although your last two quotations have weight.

stranger:
Lesh, aren't you a sadomasochist?
Is Wizard really going to be quiet for two weeks?

Alexey Busygin:
Is Wizard really going to be quiet for two weeks?
I don't know about him, but I'll probably say goodbye to you, there's no point in discussing anything with idiots.

Vadens:

I see. That removes the childish question. Strange has fought "to the death" for horizontal levels in his time. The issue is a pain in the neck for the forum - there is nothing really to talk about. If you want to trade successfully, the terminal's empty chart in the "line" mode is self-sufficient, but to really know that you have to pass systems with 16 indicators, ZUPs, SOTs, Deltas, Ganns, putts/calls, clusters. You do not need this truth for anyone, neither for traders, nor for brokers, nor for MQLs..... , otherwise you have nothing to brainwash yourself and others.

....... By the way, if you think that price levels in the terminal are some kind of futures or putts/calls, you're wrong.

Here's a child's question for you! What is the broker's channel of 99 and 199 pips?

stranger:
I do not know about him, but I will probably say goodbye to you, there is no point in discussing anything with idiots.

Are you, are we discussing anything? There is no such thing as enlightenment between idiots and youngsters, I won't argue, but it's basically a comparative analysis of the fauna.

I expect the market to open on Monday morning like this...

how to open it if not like this

Speculator:

I expect the market to open on Monday morning like this...

How will he open if he doesn't?

I think the gap is too big.

Alexey Busygin:
I think too much hep has been taken.
I don't mean hep suggesting a referral

Speculator:
I don't mean hep suggesting a direction.
You said market opening! With the direction downwards.

Alexey Busygin:
You said market opening! With the direction to the bottom.

I'm waiting for it to go down somewhere.

Reason: