FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1617

stranger:

Vasya. the main thing is what they want, the intentions, and your arguments about "tails" are nothing.

Why do some companies study demand before releasing a product?

There is no product, but there is demand, so they study the volume of that demand and the price they are willing to pay. Or maybe nobody wants it. This is the point of view from which you look, not who is spinning what and where there is a bid and where there is an ask.

The main thing is the intentions. That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom of.)

They are already shouting about a higher rate. if they don't raise it, we'll take the pips at 150.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, were you expecting a platter with a blue plate again?

Not me.

iIDLERr:
They're already shouting for a higher rate. if they don't raise it, we'll take the pips at 150.

stranger:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, were you expecting a platter with a blue plate again?

Not me.

I don't expect anything from you, sweetheart. I know what you're up to. You're predictable! All you talk about is empty talk. And why did you even bring your Soviet 5 kopecks into this conversation? Fuck them.

If the doll was like you, it would be a fairy tale.

stranger:

Not me.

At least give him a silver platter. He'll cry.

iIDLERr:
At least give him a roll. He'll cry.
You can shove the rim and the saucer up your you-know-where, in the ring.

I want a substantive conversation. I don't care about your bullshit.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You can shove the rim and the saucer up your you-know-where, in the ring.

I want a substantive conversation. I don't care about your bullshit.
If you just want a piss, go to Lesha and Ilya's brothers.

stranger:
If you just want to get fucked up, go to Lesha and Ilya.
You really are a talker - you just talk to talk. 200 posts a day for nothing! You seem to do nothing but post.
Reason: