FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1625

Speculator:
The price chart is all that is needed anymore

You have proven that to us more than once, for which we thank you very much.

We all remember the guy's end well and know that it will not change over time)))

stranger:

What is all this empty talk just to say something?

I mean, there is nothing on the price chart, and the answer is what will or will not happen tomorrow.

I mean, the chart itself says it all.

To read Chinese, it's not enough to look at the characters, you have to learn to understand them.

charter:

WhatI mean is that the graphics themselves say it all.

To read Chinese, it's not enough to look at the characters, you have to learn to understand them.

So read it.

stranger:

I don't want to bang my fingers on the keyboard.

Also bollocks, but if you like it...

http://uafile.com.ua/get/151144/

Now I know the IP address and your ISP )))

stranger:

You have proven that to us more than once, for which we thank you very much.

We all remember the guy's ending very well and know that it won't change over time)))

You're a pound for a pound.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Now I know the IP address and your provider)))
Surprised people have one ISP in his village with a unique address

iIDLERr:
this comes to mind. a bogatyr drives up to a stone with an inscription. if you go left, you'll go straight, you'll go right, and if you go right, you'll go ..... he thinks, stands scratching his head. a cloud bursts and a voice from the sky: ilyusha, if you stand, you'll stand ..... three times.
What's breaking? You've got strange associations.

Vadens:

Can I ask a childish question (childish questions are often difficult):

1.What was the price level in the past and why does the price react to it in the present?

2.The mechanism of formation of the level?

Here's a child's question - either no one really knows or no one has the guts to answer..... links to Ukrainian sites, some more verbal garbage..........

Let's put it this way - they need to write a Wikipedia page on the subject, briefly, clearly and understandably.

Vadens:

Here's a child's question - either no one really knows or no one has the guts to answer..... links to Ukrainian sites, some other verbal rubbish ..........

Let's say you need to write a Wikipedia page on the subject, briefly, clearly and understandably.

I've already laid out my vision for the week. What's the result? They called me a moron!

Now about levels - you know how it will turn out

Or do you really want to start a new branch? No water, no clowning, no duckbills...

Are you really going to write a wiki article? Or is it just a figure of speech?

Vadens:

Here's a child's question - either no one really knows or no one has the guts to answer..... links to Ukrainian sites, some other verbal rubbish ..........

Let's put it this way - it's necessary to write a page on Wikipedia on this topic, briefly, clearly and understandably.

Who should write anything about a topic of interest to you?

Or I still do not understand something and need?

But if I have to, I can repeat it short and clear - bullshit.

This is for Wikipedia, if you suddenly do not understand.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Already laid out my vision for the week. What is the result? Called a moron!

Now start talking about levels - you know how it'll turn out.

Or do you really want to start a new thread? No water, no clowning, no duckbills...

Are you really going to write a wiki article? Or is it just for the sake of making a good point?

Why did you call it that?

Go there, preferably take all who see when and where, especially those who see when.

You will be there quietly telling each other about your prophecies.

Reason: