A lifetime in the saddle!

Potatoes are the prose of life, ugh,

Anorexia, death. Was there a life?

Only the promise of a well-fed life.
Lied... I lied...
Anorexia... death.
Oblivion...

stranger:
Ilya, I told you where to buy the pound.)

Did you buy it?

I bought it...

Lesorub:

and did you buy it??

I have bought...

Here you go, meet me at 50)

stranger:
Here you go, meet me at 50)

maybe... buy some more...

TR 5396 all the same...

vaz:
How can you be on the wrong side when you say you have two hands. Tired right hand, work the left hand. There'll be no slippage, purely because of physiology.)
That's how I do it! There's a keen eye watching me from above.

Vizard_:
Only the promises of a life well-fed.
Lied... I have lied...
Anorexia... death.
Oblivion...

Only death and the highest court do not lie.

We lie to ourselves in life,

And the harsher the reckoning...

Nestradamus:

Ok, let's assume the 0.1% Euro, a dozen other currencies with the same percentage (but where do you get it, tell me if you know)... So I should believe your speculative one percent? What about the other 99%? Fuck it? And ignore, as your guru says - with initials instead of a nickname?

And maths has been my favourite subject since childhood...

Now that you mention me, I'll ask you, childhood maths enthusiast, some questions. And you answer them. Not for me, for yourself, the answers are clear to me.

- Is a futures an instrument of hedging?

- are futures and spot linked by a direct correlation?

- Does arbitrage exist in the market and, if so, how quickly does it work out?

- Is it possible for one instrument to move in different directions on different exchanges and, if so, for how long?

- Is it possible to move spot and futures in different directions and, if so, for how long?

- Is it possible for a derivative to move in the opposite direction to that of the underlying asset and, if so, for how long?

- What happens to volumes on different exchanges when the direction of movement of the derivative and the underlying asset aligns?

- What is the correlation between spot and futures volumes on the same instrument?

And when you think you know the answers, state your point of view publicly. It will be useful for everyone. But let's not try to measure the length of it, let's have a constructive conversation in order to clarify the truth, rather than an argument. I do not want to get into an altercation. Good luck.

Sorcerer, I visited this forum the day before yesterday, gave the dudes links to your posts about Niroba, so they must have read it)))

Niroba's the moderator there now...

Nestradamus:

Only death and the highest court do not lie.

We lie to ourselves in life,

and the harsher the reckoning...

Long gone are the days of summer.
In memory...
Dew on the grass...
Reason: