FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1444

You're fighting about something... Better talk about the market... Here's a repeat of my post from three hours ago: ("I'll put in my five cents out of the blue... On the Jew, guys, personally I have this thing: On the H4 there's resistance at 0632... I don't know if it's going to break or not. I'm leaning towards a bounce...On the pound, something similar at 5177.")

Specifics, it's more interesting. And more useful. I made a forecast (which, of course, I should not do), and I can bicker about it while looking at the monitor... It worked, it didn't work, why it didn't work... Other fantasies - and we ooze them - but, to the point, to the market...

Vyacheslav Kurilin:

You're fighting about something... Better talk about the market... Here's a repeat of my post from three hours ago: ("I'll put in my five cents out of the blue... On the Jew, guys, personally I have this thing: On the H4 there's resistance at 0632... I don't know if it's going to break or not. I'm leaning towards a bounce...On the pound, something similar at 5177.")

Specifics, it's more interesting. And more useful. I made a forecast (which, of course, I should not do), and I can bicker about it while looking at the monitor... It worked, it didn't work, why it didn't work... Other fantasies - and we ooze them - but, to the point, to the market...

if the asc gets to 0629 there will probably be a breakout

Chif is close to a planned finxing - 02414 )))) Then lateral ))))

If it's about the Jew... Working H4. ... Working sharply downwards. What does that mean? It means it's gonna be down for at least another 40 minutes... With the bogeys, back and forth... Why 40 minutes? Because before the end of the hour...

I've got the TP at 0634, but it's a safety net...

iIDLERr:
yes
Idler, I just laugh at the local people, while I was "rolling back", as you put it, taking a few figures at a time they were sitting in the bushes, and on 08 they were again talking about the trend))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
Idler, I just laugh at the local people, while I was taking "kickbacks" as you put it, they were sitting in the bushes, and on 08 they remembered about the trend again))))))))))))))))))))
Educating youngsters does nothing but harm )))) You can't teach them anything and they'll slander them too)))

My TPs worked... But I'm pound, who cares, it's still going down...

artikul:
Educating teenagers does nothing but harm.) You can't teach them anything and they will be humiliated too.)
Yes, they will be smacked down to the max as usual and then back to the field.)

Vyacheslav Kurilin:
My Tp's worked... But I'm pound, who cares, it's still going down...

Oops you're right, it'll walk)

stranger:
Idler, I'm just laughing at the local people, while I was "kicking back" as you put it, taking a few figures at a time they were sitting in the bushes, and on 08 they brought up the trend again))))))))))))))))))))

oh - ho - ho ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ChK_YmAmo

Reason: