FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1438

stranger:
Yusufkhoja, do you honour the Master...?
By all means! How else could we? But He has left us. Give me your word that you will communicate with Him normally when He arrives. I'll send it to you by pigeon mail. Perhaps he'll respond. Is he Ishim or Tara now?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Answered in person.
Put the turkey in the public domain and play with adepts.
And they will be found))))

stranger:
I'm leaning towards the fact that we won't be seeing 0632 this week.
Ahead of you... Just above my fantasies...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Absolutely! How else? But He has left us, hasn't He? Give me your word that you will communicate with Him normally when He arrives. I'll send it to you by pigeon mail. Perhaps he'll respond. Is he Ishim or Tara now?

I do.

Whatever you call it, so be it))))

Vizard_:
Put the turkey in the public domain and play with adepts.
And they will be found)))
Reduced the price to a bargain at the request of the workers. Uncomfortable to withdraw.

Vyacheslav Kurilin:
Ahead of you... Just above my imagination...
Yes, somewhere around the 08 retracement target, a little higher or lower, not so important.

Bicus:

Something is slowing me down.

For example, the December call options have a strike of 1.0 and there are 640 contracts on them in the CME reports for the euro.

What is the meaning of this? What is the physics?

so how do we all get there, except by plane))...

We'll go there, provided the futures and the track of weekly options start to line up there... but in the meantime, it only goes up to 1.035 (and that's pennies at the end) and as a consequence, the daily options will rebuild... I threw the picture earlier on the eu, almost nothing has changed in the steppe of 1.0, only the capital has added and is now even a little more than at the point where we are going on the correction... BUT, no fulfilment of the above conditions (futures and "lane"), so until we go there, planes don't fly)... tried to put it figuratively, I hope it's clear)

Evgeniya Balchin:

so how do we all get there, except by plane))...

We will go there, provided the futures and the track of weekly options start to line up in that direction... but in the meantime, it's only to 1.035 (and that's a penny at the end) and as a consequence, the daily options will rebuild... I threw the picture earlier on the eu, almost nothing has changed in the 1.0 steppe, only the capital has added and is now even a bit bigger than at the point we are going to... BUT, no fulfilment of the above conditions (futures and "track"), so until we go there, planes don't fly)...

Those contracts are sold and the one who sold them - the lower the price the higher his earnings. No one buys at that price and distance, you have to be completely sick)

stranger:
Those contracts are sold and the one who sold them - the lower the price the higher his earnings.
Yes, I understand, it's just that the question was about the volume and not about going right away... or did I not understand and Bicus thinks why) .... ok, I will not litter the forum with my philosophical reflections)))) or everyone will laugh))) about paths and planes

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Reduced the price to a bargain at the request of the workers. Uncomfortable to withdraw.
Come on))) So... are they buying? How many did you sell?
Reason: