FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1323

stranger:

That's a bit of a mouthful.)

And Gunn and VSA is really interesting. VSA is just a name, an interpretation of volume, no matter how you look at it, but it all comes down to trading volumes, and if so, then you have to look at trading on futures and their derivatives, because unfortunately we do not have access to spot volumes.

And now tell me how to call someone who looks at the price chart in MT, in this empty bucket, some figures, models, sticks...?)

As evil as it sounds it is!!! The truth of life!!! Our time of course... And someday they will meet.

Volumes - I don't argue - one of the ingredients for success! But man's main source of information is vision. That's what the charts are for.

Zogman:

strange, have you seen a live market maker ?

The other day with another one... You know what he told me? :)

spit it out. what is it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
spit it out - what is it?

let strange guess :) you can help :)

stranger:

That's a bit of a mouthful.)

And Gunn and VSA is really interesting. VSA is just a name, an interpretation of volume, no matter how you look at it, but it all comes down to trading volumes, and if so, you have to look at trading on futures and their derivatives, because unfortunately we do not have access to spot volumes.

And now tell me how to call someone who looks at the price chart in MT, in this empty bucket, some figures, models, sticks ...?)

Dreamer!

mmmoguschiy-new:
This makes him the master of his life, who knows what he needs, because nobody can know everything! To be interested in everything is the height of stupidity!

Not true, Uncle. Interested - assessed for eligibility - adopted or rejected. And this is called gaining experience. Man begins to do so in the womb. Although, for the sake of truth, it does not always work. A human being is often trapped in his own delusions precisely because of his experience. This is why one has to broaden one's horizons.

So who can answer why do we take the square of the price? Maybe you should take the logarithm or sine hyperbolic?

vng_nemo:

Not true, Uncle. Interested - assessed for eligibility - adopted or rejected. And this is called gaining experience. Man begins to do so in the womb. Although, for the sake of truth, it does not always work. A human being is often trapped in his own delusions precisely because of his experience. This is why one has to broaden one's horizons.

So who will answer - well, why do we take the square of the price? Should we take the logarithm or the sine of the hyperbolic?

Everyone has his own truth - the space of options, as they say

Why? Why do you have a nickname vgn_nemo? Well, someone liked the square...

Zogman:

strange, have you seen a live market maker ?

The other day with another one... You know what he told me? :)

vng_nemo:

So who will answer - well, why do we take the square of the price? Should we take the logarithm or the sine of the hyperbolic?

Let's put it this way: today you take a notebook, a pen and start writing down everything that interests you - you're an inquisitive person... You write everything down honestly, don't be shy. If you see something interesting you go to evaluate it according to your criteria. You haven't had time to look through it, study and evaluate it - you write it down - well, maybe you'll study it tomorrow... That's how it is every day. In a month you can post the list - let's have a laugh

mmmoguschiy-new:
That's how I see this monkey:

Oh - Gunn's angles - gotta see... looking... there's an ad on the side "binary options" - wow! I have to look... looks... "new super profitable BSA trading method" pops up in the middle of the screen - damn, that's interesting!!... must have a look... Oh, man, my whole life has gone by and I haven't had a chance to study it yet... pity

Here is an example.

Binary options. You invest a certain amount, in case of winning you get 80% of the invested amount. If you lose, you lose everything. The MO is negative. I reject it.

Did I make myself clear?

vng_nemo:

Here is an example.

Binary options. You invest a certain amount, in case of winning you get 80% of the invested amount. If you lose, you lose everything. The MO is negative. I reject it.

Do I make myself clear?

You don't get it right, you're a limited man.
Reason: